Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon 250 HELP!!!!!!!

Testosterone Spike

Plat Hero
Platinum
Someone please help... I just started a cycle of Sus250, 12 hours after my 1st injectn I developed a painful soreness on my ass at the site of injectn.. It has gotten worse (swollen) in the last 24 hours (I've been limping). I know for a fact that I injectd it correctly (done deca before with larger needl with no swelling), so what could be the problem and how can I prevent this???

The product is: TTOYYKO, Sustanon 250, with the picture of the dog head on the bottle.

Also, could anyone who knows what they are talking about tell me what other measures I should take (clomid, yohimbe, etc etc...) in order to avoid problems??? What else should I expect from this stuff?Anyone's help will be greatly appreciated..

looks like u should of doe some research before u bought this sust...:(

its normal that it hurts bro its ttokkyo and sust usally hrts for 3 days after the injection...:D

That is common with the original Ttokkyo sus, it has a high alcohol content. Keep an eye on it, ice it a couple times a day.

sust is supposed to hurt, but swelling? i don't know about that
doesn't sound good
listen to some more advice and if it doesn't get better by Monday i'd say see the doc

Sustenon is a pain in the ass!! Pain is normal with sustenon. How fast did you inject yourself. If you inject really fast that can cause additional pain. Try masaging the area of injection after you inject.:D

If you got some of first batches of the Ttokkyo Sust (Testanon) then this will definitely explain the problem. While it is normal to have pain with a Sust injection, the first batches of the ttokkyo version were extremely irratating!! The problem has since been fixed. I have experienced the pain first hand and can tell you for me it lasted 3-5 days. Yes, it did swell, and yes I was getting kind of freaked that it might be an infection, but was not. I injected it 3 times, and decided it was'nt for me. Like I said above the problem has been fixed so maybe its time to try again. Try heat as opposed to cooled, heat should assist in speeding the despersion time. Also, I believe you should wait at least 4-5 days and see if it begins to subside before you really start to worry...

A friend of mine told me that there was a particular sustanon 250 batch made by ttokyo that was bad. After his shot there was lots of pain to the point were he started to limp. After a whole week of suffering, he finally went to the doctor were it was diagnosed as an infection. :fro:

That sounds pretty normal for sust. My last cycle was with sust and I had pretty much the same pain....I'm doing T-400 now and the pain is alot worse....I found that heating it a little helps....Good luck

daamn

I am on day 3 now.. if it doesnt get any better and fast I am not going to procede to week 2. Again, I only took 1/2 cc to start so its kinda f-ed up that it would hurt so bad. Hopefully it is not an infection. Also, if it is not an infection and I do decide to continue:

SHOULD I POKE SMALLER AMOUNTS (1/4 CC'S) IN VARIOUS PLACES ON MY BODY OR WILL THE PAIN BE THE SAME AMOUNT EVERYWHERE???????????:mad::confused:

why does alcohol cause pain?

why does alcohol cause the pain at the injection site, and what can I do to make it less, should I take warm bathes, should I tak eosmething that will help bvreak down the alcohol in my ass? haha... will heating the stuff first help? I have 5cc bottles, so it isnt like I can just pop the thing open and heat the whole thing in the oven, I wont be able to store it open like that..
who knows??????????????:confused:

Top Bottom