Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

San Tight Stacked With Ephedrine.

EL GAUCHO

A few questions about Tight by SAN:
1. Has anyone tried the U.S version? I've taken the recommended dose of 1 cap and feel nothing. No buzz whatsoever?
2. On the bottle it states you should not stack TIGHT with ECA. So I was thinking of alternating, say one day TIGHT, one day ECA?

Here's the supplement breakdown:
SAN Tight Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving:
Proprietary Thermogenic Complex: 375mg
(caffeine anhydrous 99%, green tea extract 60%
EGCG, synephrine 96%, pure guggulsterones
E&Z 99%, sclareolide 96%, yohimbe 99%, vinpocetine 99%, bioperine 96%)

Any feedback appreciated.

I found the same thing with tight....it didn't do anything for me. On my last cutting cycle I was taking 4 a day combined with about 24mg of ephedrine with no problems besides the fact that I went totally catabolic. Near the end my sleep quality started to suffer, but this is to be expected, especially if you take anything after 4.

You took 4 even though it says to only take 1 per day? Maybe you took the older formula? It clearly states on the bottle not to exceed 1 cap a day. I may try 2.....

Naw, I was using the same formula, and the package said to only take one as well. Thing is, I had heard of many bbers taking well over the 1pill dose to get results, I just upped the dose till I felt something.

I took it and had nice results---1 in the am and 1 mid afternoon---thought it was a great product for a non ephedrine supplement--didn't feel much on it besides the caffeine but saw a difference in my body

Top Bottom