Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Corticosteroids

Trev

my doc gave me a corticosteroid nasal spray for my allergies and i was wondering if i should not use it while on a cycle, or will it not affect my gear?

DO NOT TAKE IT!!!!!

Do not take it! It won't do anything good. If you want to get bigger take Anabolic Androgenic Steroids not CortiCrappy steroids, totally different purpose.

No I didn't mean I want to get big from corticosteroids. It's for my sinuses they are inflamed. I am on a cycle right now and I just wanted to know if it is ok to take it, or will it make my gear work not as good or something

nasal sprays have very low quantities of the corticosteroids, so you can use for a restricted time that it have no interaction with aas.
If it was systemic steroids, you could create an catabolic state in your body. But anyway try to use as minimum as possible.

I've been taking Flonase (which is a cortisteriod) for the same thing, for about 3 years.

There are no problems with it when on or off.

cheers

Dude, I just started flonase and the insert states that some oral steroids can cause bad reactions even fatal reactions. I dont know if this is referring to aas but it has me worried. any thoughts from any docs out there?

Top Bottom