Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fake clenbuterol

juslog

has anyone heard of clenbuterol made by brogen? Was in TJ last week and picked up 2 bottles .002 mcg 50 tablets each.

I was just in TJ and picked up some of this stuff cuz it was cheap. I didn't mind taking the risk of it being fake cuz it did look fake... but it was only five bucks for a bottle of fifty.

I havent taken any yet, but when i do, i will report on it and let you know what i find out.

Mr.X said:
Yeah, it's real, I've gotten the same stuff.

Mr.X :cool:

I bought the same stuff too. :rolleyes: When am I supposed to start feeling something? because I'm on my 4th day, and I got up to 4 pills a day, and tomorrow I go to 5 and so on... How did you take it and give me some pointers please because i dont feel anything yet...

THANKS!

GIXXERRYDER said:
I bought the same stuff too. :rolleyes: When am I supposed to start feeling something? because I'm on my 4th day, and I got up to 4 pills a day, and tomorrow I go to 5 and so on... How did you take it and give me some pointers please because i dont feel anything yet...

THANKS!

You should feel Clen after about 30 minutes of taking it. You got jacked...

Top Bottom