Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbies using 1000mg of testosterone a week?

Well.... ???

• Yes (Don't be a lil bitch!)

Votes: 55 17.4%
  • No (They should use lower dosages)

Votes: 261 82.6%

• Total voters
Hey Thick,
.... so now I'm confused, i worked on getting my first cycle together going by what some of you vets have said(not you in particular) that has 1000mgs of test in it.

I'm about to start it mid aug......

Are you saying that one should do a smaller cycle as a first.

I also seen alot of people say that their first cycle sucked because it was so small. But I know that it could have sucked because of a number of other things other than what juice they were using.....(diet)

Just wondering dude
basskiller

2Thick said:

I am sure that you are familiar with elevted LDL, higher BP, acne, hair loss and the rest of the myriad of sides that come along with all of that fast growing you are talking about. So maybe you will gain a few more pounds, but at what price? Now if you say that arimidex is the answer then think about how much money would be saved if the person just used 250mg/week with a great diet and intensive workouts.

Using more than 250mg/week is just plain lazy for a newbie...and you know that.

So there are more sides simply because it's his first cycle? Please... Are you telling me that if you were natural, untrained again that you would start off at 250mg/week of test? And that 1g of test as you first cycle gives more sides than if it was your second, third?
Do you think that if a newbie starts that high that he'll get immune to it and need more to get bigger after that?

Andy

Andy13 said:

So there are more sides simply because it's his first cycle? Please... Are you telling me that if you were natural, untrained again that you would start off at 250mg/week of test? And that 1g of test as you first cycle gives more sides than if it was your second, third?
Do you think that if a newbie starts that high that he'll get immune to it and need more to get bigger after that?

Andy

have you been at the chemicals?:confused:

Andy13 said:

Andy

You know exactly what I mean. 1000mg of test has at least twice the sides of 250mg per week (if not much more).

basskiller said:
Hey Thick,
.... so now I'm confused, i worked on getting my first cycle together going by what some of you vets have said(not you in particular) that has 1000mgs of test in it.

I'm about to start it mid aug......

Are you saying that one should do a smaller cycle as a first.

I also seen alot of people say that their first cycle sucked because it was so small. But I know that it could have sucked because of a number of other things other than what juice they were using.....(diet)

Just wondering dude
basskiller

I will just tell you that you do not need that much test to make great gains on any cycle in the next few years (unless you are one of those very few people that do not respond well to test).

What will give you great gains on a cycle will be diet, rest and training. The dosage of the gear is secondary.

Just remember that once you use 1000mg of test in a cycle, there is no going back to 250mg or 500mg per week. Just be careful because you are going into dosages that come with serious sides one day.

I would say 500mg/week max for the 1st cycle.

There are sane users here then... I was beginning to wonder why we the minority... doesn't it just feel too puffy on a gram? for a newbie? for a pro bodybuilder even... surely some of them take no more than a gram a week? Anyone?:confused:

Yours Naively
Gary
Cloud Cuckoo-Land
with the fairies and goblins

**I am not worthy.. I am not worthy..

2Thick said:

I will just tell you that you do not need that much test to make great gains on any cycle in the next few years (unless you are one of those very few people that do not respond well to test).

What will give you great gains on a cycle will be diet, rest and training. The dosage of the gear is secondary.

Just remember that once you use 1000mg of test in a cycle, there is no going back to 250mg or 500mg per week. Just be careful because you are going into dosages that come with serious sides one day.

I would say 500mg/week max for the 1st cycle.

So after a cycle at 1g test/week, you will no longer grow on 500mg? Mmmmm..... I don't think so..

1000mg having more sides? Perhaps.. But were talking about a first cycle here... The sides from 1000mg/test are (pretty much) the same regardless of how many cycles you have done.

Does a newbie need more than 500mg/week to grow? OF course not.

Will he grow more with 1g? YES, or course he will..

Will the sides be greater? Of course they will! That just makes sence, doesn't it? More gear = more gains and more sides.

Top Bottom