Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what is up with my pec

jayboy

i need some serious help. my left pec is getting bigger then my right, it has been a little bit bigger now for a couple of years but its getting very noticeable now. its driving me crazy and most of the time when i work out chest my left one gets a better pump maybee because its a little bigger and more blood flow i dont know. all i do is dumbells so i dont understand it and now i trying so hard to fix my right pec my right arm is getting a little bigger, its like my pecs contract diff, my left comes up when i flex but my right goes down. the side pose is where you can tell the most, and the problem is my upper pec towards my shoulder, thats where the size diff is. also my left pec that is the bigger one is always tight, like i need to stretch it. I really need some advice, is this common with bb's, is this normal what do i do????

Bump. I have the same problem my left peck is bigger than my right, but my right side is the strongest. I can tell when I'm lifting sometimes that somthing in my form is off, but I can't tell what it is. Just doesn't look even in the mirror. So far my best guess is somthing in my shoulder. If I put the back of my left hand up against my back I can move it much higher than I can with the right, like the range of motion is limited. Post up if any of you have heard of this and can offer insight.

This is v. common - I have it too. It is prob. because your right arm is stronger than your left and is helping your right pec to do the work. Try to work your arms evenly so that the left gets as strong as the right. If the arm difference is really bad then stop training your right arm for a few weeks or just train it every other time that you do arm work. As you get bigger, the difference will become smaller.

Spam is not good for you. :evil:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha, I thought I was the only one with this problem. I did figure out that it was the fact that my right arm was stronger. Ok, here is something that I found that helped. Get in a push up position where your feet are propped up on a bed or a couch, so you are in the incline position. Go down but only come up about 5-6 inches off the floor and don't even come close to locking out, because that is where the tri's take over. Lean to your right side and go up and down as fast as you can. I got about 40 out before I fell in exhaustion. It makes a huge pump in my right pec, and it seems to help.

NorgePrecision said:
Ha, I thought I was the only one with this problem. I did figure out that it was the fact that my right arm was stronger. Ok, here is something that I found that helped. Get in a push up position where your feet are propped up on a bed or a couch, so you are in the incline position. Go down but only come up about 5-6 inches off the floor and don't even come close to locking out, because that is where the tri's take over. Lean to your right side and go up and down as fast as you can. I got about 40 out before I fell in exhaustion. It makes a huge pump in my right pec, and it seems to help.

This sounds cool.

i used to do something similar for strengthening my left side. normal pushup position- feet wide, put one foot on top of the weak side foot (so my right foot was resting on the back of my left foot) and then do pushups. rotate the torso in relation with the ground to get different angles/

to hit my pecs more i imagined my elbow was connected to my hip with a string. keep the string 6" long.

thanks for the help but im right handed so my right arm is stronger, but its my left pec thats bigger, left pec also gets worse gyno symptoms. i dont know what to do.

so reverse everything, lean to the right pec and keep those elbows bent.

your left tri is probably the culprit. it could be weaker and forcing the pec to do more work than in your right arm.

Top Bottom