Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need help, please

PaganPunkstress

Hi everyone im so depressed right now,in tears.
I dont know what to do.
me and my boyfriend were having a talk when I told him of a thing I had gotten into before I even met him and got with him.
It was about one of my ex-best friends and her boyfriend.
where she wanted me to make out with her and her boyfriend.
He got so jealous that he started to choke me and punched me in the side of my ribs.
He told me that since I did that that he was going to have to do it himself.
That he was going to find some girl and I was just going to sit back and watch him make out with her. And that I was going to have to put up with it.
He said he didnt want some other guy to do something that he did with me that the only way he would get over it is if he did that with me himself.
I cant stop crying because of everything, I dont know why it even matters to him this was way before I even got with him or even met him. And I cant just leave him cause I have 3 kids 2 are some other guys and 1 is his and she is only a year old.
My first 2 kids already call him daddy and everything.
He stormed out of the house and even stole my eighty dollars from my wallet. Im so confused out of my mind, im so tired of this shit and drama, it makes me depressed to the point of wanting to just kill myself.
Im such a loyal person to him and always by his side. I cant stand this

don't do that u have children to think about hun.

No man is worth that.

He is speaking out of anger..

#1 Are you physically ok?

I am ok besides having red marks on my neck im fine.
Im just so tired of being pushed around by these assholes.
I already know how he is, he is super competetive.
He always means what he says, thats what gets me so down.
I dont know what to do.

has he hit u before?

Are you afraid of him?

If it's a pattern.. maybe it's better not to have him in your life

If he is an asshole and doesn't treat you right.. you shouldn't be with him..

I realize there are kids involved.. but in th elong run.. it won't be good for you or the kids..

I'm not speaking outta my as.. I have been in a relationship where there was violence.. and it didn't get better

You need to remove yourself from that situation. Instead of being loyal to him, you need to be loyal to yourself and your children first.

He has hit me like 3 or 4 times at the most in the 2 years we have been together.
Besides that he is a good dad and we normally do everything together,
he never goes out or drinks or anything.
Ive also been in a abusive relationship before this one with my first two kids dad.
This guy only hits me when he gets really mad or jealous.
He keeps telling me that Im gonna have to do that with him, watch him kiss some other chick and hes crazy cause im not.

PaganPunkstress said:
He has hit me like 3 or 4 times at the most in the 2 years we have been together.
Besides that he is a good dad and we normally do everything together,
he never goes out or drinks or anything.
Ive also been in a abusive relationship before this one with my first two kids dad.
This guy only hits me when he gets really mad or jealous.
He keeps telling me that Im gonna have to do that with him, watch him kiss some other chick and hes crazy cause im not.

No excuse darlin... He hits you and neither you nor your kids (no matter how good a dad you think he is) should be subjected to this.

Is one of your children a little girl...? If so.. ask yourself this! Had she come to you with this same thing happening to her what would you tell her?

You should not be anyones punching bag because they are angry or jealous, Hes done it before more... IMO once is enough. Respect yourself, respect the kids that you want to raise in a non-violent home and don't allow yourself to be physically abused.

Yes your so right I know.
2 of my kids are little girls ages 6 and 1.
Its so tough when children are involved so so tough.
Besides what happened today its usually cool between the two of us.
The thing that sucks is that I dont know how to drive, I never got around to going to driving school or anything.
Nobody was ever there to help me out so he is my only form of transportation,
he is the one that takes me to college, since we both go to the same college.

PaganPunkstress said:

3 or 4 times is one time too many. A good dad? Good men aren't abusive, whether it is verbally, mentally, and/or physically. If you can take the time to work out and getting yourself put together physically, work on getting yourself together emotionally and mentally so you don't put yourself in another relationship like this. There are a lot of dead women because they were with a man that was a "good dad" but used them as a punching bag or only hit them a few times with the last punch putting them 6ft under.

I understand how you feel. I was in an abusive situation myself for 4 years. I allowed someone to manipulate me and be mentally & emotionally abusive to me. To get over that situation and improve myself - I spent a lot of time alone learning to love myself.

Learn to love yourself. If leaving isn't an immediate option, try calling a hotline.

Top Bottom