Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Killed Their Shit!!!!

seizer

So, today I was in the gym doing my recently discovered, madcow2 program...which is very solid btw...and i noticed this group of three guys about 3 or 4 years older than me. I guess i should note that they are all in the same university as me using the school crap-ass facilities. Anyways, these guys are a little bigger than I am, much fatter indeed. The area in which people lift weights isnt that wide, so people trying to go from one side of the weight room to other will sometimes have to intrude past peoples excerising locations. But these guys were cocky shits, with the most wigger clothing and making the biggest grunting noises. Oh, and they have the Lat syndrome thing where they hold themselves like there lats are huge but they arent. So yeah, they were giving bad attitudes, and just ignoring others when they wanted to pass and just blocked and continued on as though they were the only ones there. They were doing deadlifts so they were pretty full of rage, and they were lifting 3 45 plates on each side...nothing spectacular compared to some people on here, but they thought (and in comparison to other gym users, was actually alot more weight than the usual) they were king shit. So meanwhile all this is going on, I am waiting for a turn to use there spot, I eventually asked if I could just work in with them....they said, "you probably cant handle our working weight"....i guess the morons never heard of removing weight. Anyways, i was like, "nah, im sure i can handle it"...meanwhile i've never tried the weight before...but today i was feeling extra strong because of these fuckers. So I went in for my one set after they grueled and grunted with their red and sweaty mean faces, picked up the weight with a reversed grip for one hand, normal for the other, faced the mirror and just smiled. I knew i was gonna nail this one despite the fact that i'd never touched this weight. (This was their 1rm btw) So i proceeded to lift the weight for 3 reps with ease, no grunting, no shouting, just simple breathing, and finished it up. Then afterwards turned back to the biggest guy and said, "Adding 25's to each side shouldnt be too bad eh?" He just stared at me like a retard and said, "This is a good weight now." They clued in that after only working in one set with them that i was disturbed by the arrogance and lack of cooperation with others and they eventually moved. I killed that shit in such a fashion that i never killed it before...and i set a pr. Fuck it felt good.

ceasar989 said:
So, today I was in the gym doing my recently discovered, madcow2 program...which is very solid btw...and i noticed this group of three guys about 3 or 4 years older than me. I guess i should note that they are all in the same university as me using the school crap-ass facilities. Anyways, these guys are a little bigger than I am, much fatter indeed. The area in which people lift weights isnt that wide, so people trying to go from one side of the weight room to other will sometimes have to intrude past peoples excerising locations. But these guys were cocky shits, with the most wigger clothing and making the biggest grunting noises. Oh, and they have the Lat syndrome thing where they hold themselves like there lats are huge but they arent. So yeah, they were giving bad attitudes, and just ignoring others when they wanted to pass and just blocked and continued on as though they were the only ones there. They were doing deadlifts so they were pretty full of rage, and they were lifting 3 45 plates on each side...nothing spectacular compared to some people on here, but they thought (and in comparison to other gym users, was actually alot more weight than the usual) they were king shit. So meanwhile all this is going on, I am waiting for a turn to use there spot, I eventually asked if I could just work in with them....they said, "you probably cant handle our working weight"....i guess the morons never heard of removing weight. Anyways, i was like, "nah, im sure i can handle it"...meanwhile i've never tried the weight before...but today i was feeling extra strong because of these fuckers. So I went in for my one set after they grueled and grunted with their red and sweaty mean faces, picked up the weight with a reversed grip for one hand, normal for the other, faced the mirror and just smiled. I knew i was gonna nail this one despite the fact that i'd never touched this weight. (This was their 1rm btw) So i proceeded to lift the weight for 3 reps with ease, no grunting, no shouting, just simple breathing, and finished it up. Then afterwards turned back to the biggest guy and said, "Adding 25's to each side shouldnt be too bad eh?" He just stared at me like a retard and said, "This is a good weight now." They clued in that after only working in one set with them that i was disturbed by the arrogance and lack of cooperation with others and they eventually moved. I killed that shit in such a fashion that i never killed it before...and i set a pr. Fuck it felt good.

Yeah that rocks, it reminds me of the first time I had ever tried 315 on the bench, my buddy didnt show that day so I had to get probably the biggest guy there to spot me because I figured he knew what he was doing (cause some have NO CLUE!!). So I walk over and ask and he says yeah sure then when I lay on the bench I hear his buddy, a big ass state cop say "man I hope your back can handle that deadlift" then he laughs and says yeah, all of this while im on the bench getting my grip, so instead of doing it once I did it 4 times as fast and mean as I could then after I got up with :p on my face to say thanks he had already walked away I loved it. Turns out 2 years after that just this past year I was working out with him and his buddy and outbenching them too!!! So hell yeah KILL THAT SHIT....whatever that means.

"Life is ours we live it our way"

METALLICA
'Nothing else matters' :evil:

flyin j said:
Yeah that rocks, it reminds me of the first time I had ever tried 315 on the bench, my buddy didnt show that day so I had to get probably the biggest guy there to spot me because I figured he knew what he was doing (cause some have NO CLUE!!). So I walk over and ask and he says yeah sure then when I lay on the bench I hear his buddy, a big ass state cop say "man I hope your back can handle that deadlift" then he laughs and says yeah, all of this while im on the bench getting my grip, so instead of doing it once I did it 4 times as fast and mean as I could then after I got up with :p on my face to say thanks he had already walked away I loved it. Turns out 2 years after that just this past year I was working out with him and his buddy and outbenching them too!!! So hell yeah KILL THAT SHIT....whatever that means.

METALLICA

good story bro. Nothin beats showin someone else up. Shit like that reminds me of when carter dunked over that one guy at the olympics a year ago...and he was so pumped after that. BTW, KILL THAT SHIT is a phrase commonly used by the specie around here named Walkingest beastieas aka WalkingBeast .

ceasar989 said:
good story bro. Nothin beats showin someone else up. Shit like that reminds me of when carter dunked over that one guy at the olympics a year ago...and he was so pumped after that. BTW, KILL THAT SHIT is a phrase commonly used by the specie around here named Walkingest beastieas aka WalkingBeast .

I read the sticky it all makes sense now and I have come to realize that I have been killing that shit for 5 years now. Thanks bro.

KILL THAT SHIT!!!!

METALLICA

Top Bottom