Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

here we go - 1st Oral bulking cycle log - (A bit long)

Greetings Brothers,

After months of research and deliberation, my 1st cycle starts today. It will be Dbol for the 1st six weeks, then Winny for the final 10 days, with 10 days of proviron added three weeks in.

My background? 37 year old baseball player and former middleweight fighter, currently 5'8", 163.5 lbs after coming off a successful 8 week cutter where I dropped 9.5 lbs while maintaining muscle measurements (actually increased 1/2 inch on quads). If anyone cares, it was on a TKD (targeted ketogenic diet) that I thought worked well for cutting purposes. My waist is now 32 1/4 (last summer it was as high as 34 7/8).

Anyway, my goals are to increase size and strength to perform at the top of my game and avoid injury for my upcoming baseball season - which runs 60+ games. I am an outfielder in an Amatuer league where no testing is done. We are lucky we get lights that work.

Using fitday.com I am figuring about 4000 fairly clean calories per day (Up from the 2600-2800 I was on during the cutter) Eggs, oatmeal, wheat bread, N-Large, peanuts, almonds, tuna, fruit, red meat, chicken, broccoli, sweet potatoes, whey, flax, lots of water - around 250-275g of protein per day...you get the idea...

I chose Dbol/Winny for a couple of reasons. They are easily obtained (my source is oral only) and have short 1/2 lives, so if I react badly, I can reverse any problems quickly. Also as this is a 1st cycle, I can see how my body reacts in general to AAS, since everyone is different. I also am taking milk thistle, liv-52, saw palmetto and hawthorne berry each day. Nolva is on hand for gyno and PCT.

I was going to go with a 5x5 program, but since my cutter was so effective with HST, I am going to stick with HST for the 8 weeks. Today will be day 1 of the 15's. I am coming off 9 days of SD.

As far as dosing, I am starting REAL SLOW. I took 5mg this morning - the pink BD's are so small I had to make sure I actually swallowed it...for this week I will take 5/5/5/10/10/10/10. I know these 1st dosages are very low, I just want to make sure there will be no initial issues...I will ramp up to 25 mg the following week, then gauge from there whether to increase or maintain the dosage. I will keep watch for lethargy, hair loss, headaches, gyno, high BP, roid rage, and all the other bullshit that Dbol can cause.

I will try to keep everyone apprised in detail as to how this 1st cycle of mine goes. I am hoping to keep 8-10 lbs of LBM. I am going to eat big, train hard, and get good sleep.

I hope this thread will be helpful to the folks who are considering an Oral only - becuase good or bad, I am going to keep this thread updated.

Any questions, comments, whatever, let me have it...Wish me luck. :)

Later,

Bluesman

is that 5 mg per day then 10mg per day? 5mg and 10mgs isnt even enough for a kid whos 100 lbs--i understand your thinking but if you want to use one drug choose test and if you wanna gain some weight with just d-bol alone get some supps (maybe ph's and NO2) and up the d-bol to 30mg/day then hitting 50mg/day later in the cycle . I wouldnt be surprised if you really didnt gain anything. D-bol unless it is a good brand like russiansin my opinion is way overrated but I have never tried BD's but goodluck man.

Day 2 -- had a good workout with the 15's last night - and I gained 1.5 lbs. (I always weigh myself at the same time, after workout but before dinner). I assume the gain is more from the replenishing of glycogen after my TKD than it is from anything else.

Slept lousy - but I don't think this has anything to do with the Dbol, since I am barely taking any at all this 1st week.

Today is a day off, but since I just shoveled about 4 tons of wet snow here in MA - it was more like an extra leg and lower back workout...

I will stay updated - hopefully people are reading read this... :)

Bluesman

Steve The Bluesman said:
Day 2 -- had a good workout with the 15's last night - and I gained 1.5 lbs. (I always weigh myself at the same time, after workout but before dinner). I assume the gain is more from the replenishing of glycogen after my TKD than it is from anything else.

Slept lousy - but I don't think this has anything to do with the Dbol, since I am barely taking any at all this 1st week.

Today is a day off, but since I just shoveled about 4 tons of wet snow here in MA - it was more like an extra leg and lower back workout...

I will stay updated - hopefully people are reading read this... :)

Bluesman

Doubt you're gonna get much out of 10mg. Heck, even 25mg for a few weeks wouldn't do much except for waterweight and a teeny bit of muscle, and even that might be lost without PCT. Honestly, you might as well forget about the cycle. If you want something basic, do test. Heck, a prohormone will do more than 10mg of dbol:)

I agree, I would go with at least 30 mg of winny and 40-50 mg of dbol. I will say good choice with the BD's though. usually overdosed by a good bit. PEACE

Thanks for the responses guys - I am upping the Dbol next week - to 25mg/ed, then I will see if it needs to be increased from there. I am just going with the tiny dosages to make sure my body doesn't go haywire...

Bluesman

It is true that 5mg is not gonna do much, but I think bros are going a bit far saying even 25mg won't get much. My first cycle was dbol alone at 20-25mg and I gained almost 25lbs over 8 weeks keeping a solid 17-18 when all was said and done. Granted I now wouldn't run dbol without a test based, or anything for that matter with out big t, but dbol is a powerful drug and with proper diet and lifting will result in serious gains at moderate dosages. And with proper PCT you can keep everything but the water weight, which can't be kept with any drug. Good luck steve and keep us posted, train and eat like an animal and make sure you pct is on point. I still think you should find a place to get a longer acting injectable for the second half of your cycle, but we all have our situations I guess.

Steve The Bluesman said:
Thanks for the responses guys - I am upping the Dbol next week - to 25mg/ed, then I will see if it needs to be increased from there. I am just going with the tiny dosages to make sure my body doesn't go haywire...

Bluesman

This cycle is a complete waste of time. Here is what will happen:

1. You'll blow up on about 15-20 lbs of water
2. Your winstrol isn't in the mix long enough to do ANYTHING
3. your dosages are far too low (lol@ 5mg's!)
4. When you come off, you won't do pct right, you'll crash hard, lose your water weight and end up back where you started.
5. you THINK this is a safe cycle, but why don't you do some research to see what happens to the liver when using TWO 17AA oral steroids at the same time? Lol, liver transplant time mang.

Then you'll go on some show claiming that steroids ruined your life and didn't do anything.

My advice is to do some serious research, and at least add some low dose test (250-500mg/wk) to this cycle.

rodneyabs said:
This cycle is a complete waste of time. Here is what will happen:

1. You'll blow up on about 15-20 lbs of water
2. Your winstrol isn't in the mix long enough to do ANYTHING
3. your dosages are far too low (lol@ 5mg's!)
4. When you come off, you won't do pct right, you'll crash hard, lose your water weight and end up back where you started.
5. you THINK this is a safe cycle, but why don't you do some research to see what happens to the liver when using TWO 17AA oral steroids at the same time? Lol, liver transplant time mang.

Then you'll go on some show claiming that steroids ruined your life and didn't do anything.

My advice is to do some serious research, and at least add some low dose test (250-500mg/wk) to this cycle.

I am not taking both Dbol and Winny at the same time - after 6 weeks, dbol stops, and Winny starts.

PCT is nolva for 2 weeks when winny is finished. I will also start creatine, ZMA and trib at that time. What is the issue with that?

As far as safety, milk thistle, tylers, hawthorne berry, saw palmetto, green tea and a B-complex are in the mix. BP will be checked each week.

We will see if your prediction re: the gains pan out. My 1st week is super low dosages to see if the body reacts adversely - the total cycle will be 8 weeks. Dbol up to 25mg next week.

FWIW, I am on day 4, 10mg this morning - no problems, so the increased dosage next week should be good to go - although I still am having some trouble sleeping, even with melatonin.

Workouts going well...will keep it updated.

Bluesman

Steve The Bluesman said:
I am not taking both Dbol and Winny at the same time - after 6 weeks, dbol stops, and Winny starts.

PCT is nolva for 2 weeks when winny is finished. I will also start creatine, ZMA and trib at that time. What is the issue with that?

As far as safety, milk thistle, tylers, hawthorne berry, saw palmetto, green tea and a B-complex are in the mix. BP will be checked each week.

We will see if your prediction re: the gains pan out. My 1st week is super low dosages to see if the body reacts adversely - the total cycle will be 8 weeks. Dbol up to 25mg next week.

FWIW, I am on day 4, 10mg this morning - no problems, so the increased dosage next week should be good to go - although I still am having some trouble sleeping, even with melatonin.

Workouts going well...will keep it updated.

Bluesman
ambien with xanex- sleep

Top Bottom