Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A pheromone supplement that increases you testosterone 21/2 times!!!!???!!!

Drigo

Ok,
I don't know if this is a lot of bull but I was sent a letter in the mail from OTS. They are the company that has the training books: Big Beyond Belief and Titan Training.

Anyway, thay are promoting this new supplement that is sopposed to naturally increase your testosterone levels 250% using pheremones. That effect only lasts 30 min and then you test levels go back to normal.

The letter is like 3 pages long explaining how females give off a "sex scent" called pheromones, that make males test levels skyrocket and then they want to procreate with the woman(even if they are butt ugly). But the effect only last for 30 min so it states you can pinpoint when the spike occurs by taking the supplement before a workout. and I quote...... "The trouble, as you know with steroids is that you can't pinpoint the time your testosterone spike occurs. And you can't shut the spike off-so you burn out your hormone center, and greatly dilute you body's testosterone production. And suffer a secondary rebound of estrogen that-if you aren't careful-can erase most of your gains. That's why steroids suck."

Anyway they go on and on about needing testimonials and how I would be one of the few in the country with this incredible oppurtunity blah, blah, blah...So it peaked my interest until I got to the price...$122.00 for a month supply!!!!!!!-they said that it was expensive to create blah, blah, blah....

My question to all of you fellow elite members that read this tread is: 1) have you already heard of this stuff? I have heard of the pheromone perfume(the letter gives mention to that as well) but not pheromones to work out with.
2)Do you guys think its a bunch of bull and a scam? $122.00 for a month supply is pretty ballsy, if it's a scam.

I asked a client of mine who is pharmacist and he said the pheremone part and the "sex scent" is very true, and has been scientificaly proven to boot. He said that pheromones make men go WILD and it absolutely effects the bodys natural testosterone production! soooooooooooo........hmmmmmmmmmmm what do you guys think?:confused: :confused: :confused:

I SAY LET SOMEONE ELSE FIND OUT IF THIS CRAP WORKS SAVE YOUR MONEY FOR KNOW . IF IT SOUNDS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT PROBLY IS.:rolleyes:

Money Back gaurantee

Yep,

They have a money back guarantee, you can use a bottle completely and if you don't like the results you can return the bottle no questions asked.:)

I remember when they came out with their tribestan a few years back. They sent me this long letter about how it increases test levels and how donkeys in Bulgaria got real large eating plants that had tribestan in it, and guess what? Big surprise- it didn't work. I would stay away from this new supplement. Don't be tempted by incredible claims. Look at their references of the research behind the claims and see if they are credible.

I gave the info to a pharmacist friend of mine who has access to alot of info. He said he would check it out for me and let me know on monday.

Top Bottom