Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who makes the best Dbol?

Bobber

I am wondering what kind of Dbol is the best. Here are the choices I have:

TTOKKYO
Loeffler
Denkall

Which one would yall go with?

Loeffler, I have used them with awesome results. They are east to split up as well. Are they the old ones with Vitamin B-12 in them or are they the new ones without ? I used the older ones

M18

Mustang-

I used the liquid Dbol from loeffler and it didnt do anything. I am not sure if it is the old or new one but I think this time they are round pink tabs. Are these tab versions any better?

Bobber said:
Mustang-

I used the liquid Dbol from loeffler and it didnt do anything. I am not sure if it is the old or new one but I think this time they are round pink tabs. Are these tab versions any better?

Round pink tabs with a score down the middle of one side are the same ones I used and loved my results. you'll be happy with them

M18

The most reputable company out of the three would have to be denkall first, ttokkyo second, then loeffler. However, a 50ml bottle of revorvit-b is only 25 bucks in tj and I know of a few people who have made awesome gains on the stuff.

using ttokkyos now am very happy.........(paid endorsement) LOL RADAR

Retabolil2 said:
Russian Akrikhin dbol is the best! Fuck this dirty mexican shit! Its for animal use only! :D :p :D
I wish I could get my hands on something other than Mexican vet steroids but I cant, so this will have to do.

Top Bottom