Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My friend shot 2cc's of cyp and 1cc of deca....serious infection!!

jrodssb

ttokkyo- cyp
brovel- deca

he injected in the glute and now has an infection. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. it looked huge!! he went to the DR this morning and he put him on antibiotics.
I just finished typing "antibiotics" when...
My friend just called and told me that the DR called him after he left the office suggesting him to go to a surgeon... just in case. the dr said that if there is puss that he has to get it drained!!!! ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he's calling me back when as soon as he finds out what's up??

question?? was it the cyp or the deca?? anyone experienced this??? :confused:

his sterile technique could have been the problem.. I'm definitely not ruling that out now that you mentioned it.

also, do you guys get really sore after a TT cyp shot??

jrodssb said:
ttokkyo- cyp
brovel- deca

he injected in the glute and now has an infection. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. it looked huge!! he went to the DR this morning and he put him on antibiotics.
I just finished typing "antibiotics" when...
My friend just called and told me that the DR called him after he left the office suggesting him to go to a surgeon... just in case. the dr said that if there is puss that he has to get it drained!!!! ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he's calling me back when as soon as he finds out what's up??

question?? was it the cyp or the deca?? anyone experienced this??? :confused:

what the fuck do you guys expect using these backyard labs????..i understand the prices are great but like the saying goes " you get what you pay for...you guys have NO clue what you are injecting into your bodies...do you ever stop to think what these labs look like?...how sterile they are??....i doubt it...

save your money and buy the quality shit or dont do it at all or plan on rolling the dice every time you inject...

just my opinion

I took my third shot of Ttokky Cyp and Ttokkyo EQ yesterday with no problems. I think your friend should do what I do just to be safe and sterile.

1) Clean vial of Cyp with alcohol and cotton ball, and let sit on top of rubber on vial for at least 1 min. to kill all bacteria.

2) Use brand new syringe and draw from Cyp vial.

3) Cap syringe filled with Cyp

4) Repeat steps 1-3 with the Deca

5) Remove needle from Cyp and inject contents from the syringe filled with Deca into the Syringe filled with Cyp.

6) Replace needle on Syringe filled with both Cyp and Deca with a brand new needle and cap immedietly.

7) Use rubbing alcohol and clean area of injection THOUROUGHLY and let alcohol dry for 30 seconds or so.

8) Inject your needle quickly, and inject the fluid as slow as possible. When pulling out of skin, immedietly cover with a DRY cotton ball (no alcohol needed).

9) Place a Band-Aid over area that was injected and have a nice day.

This is what I do, and it works... my G/F is a Medical Assistant and this is what she does day-by-day to patients. The only discomfort I feel is the next day a little sore, like someone kicked me in my ass. Oh well :)

Hope this helped.

Not2Big

Re: Re: My friend shot 2cc's of cyp and 1cc of deca....serious infection!!

M.O.D said:

what the fuck do you guys expect using these backyard labs????..i understand the prices are great but like the saying goes " you get what you pay for...you guys have NO clue what you are injecting into your bodies...do you ever stop to think what these labs look like?...how sterile they are??....i doubt it...

save your money and buy the quality shit or dont do it at all or plan on rolling the dice every time you inject...

just my opinion

which one of those is a "backyard lab?" Mr. Freely might be one but I don't think Brovel or Ttokkyo qualify to be in that same catagory.

master of defense- thanks for your words of wisdom...

I really need to get with high class gear!!
what do you recomend?? I've been rolling a dice up my for so long now that I'm really starting to get concerned.

you get what you pay for
you are 100% right!!

Top Bottom