Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DR.JMW, Jenetic..Another HCG Question

bw1

Banned
For future reference....Do you ever recommend small dosages of hcg, throughout or mid cycle? I have seen alot of different opinions on this subject...Can you give us your imput? Thanks

BW1,

Let me explain my hesitation to you for recomending HCG during a cycle.

LH receptor desensitization does in fact occur to some degree with prolonged or high dose HCG usage. Using it continuously during your cycle could possibly cause the LH receptor to desensitize which in turn would ulitimately render your PCT to be either less effective or possibly useless. This seems counterproductive. HCG will not be needed on cycles where the proper ancilliaries are used and where the dosages/durations are realistic. During longer and heavier cycles, I can only see a cosmetic benefit in regards to testicular atrophy and not so much as to a prevention of HPTA surpression becasue you are still introducing exogenous hormones to the body.

Keep your cycles short and sweet. I would stick with whats proven to work thus far which is a combination of HCG and Nolvadex during PCT.

Jenetic

Jenetic said:
BW1,

Let me explain my hesitation to you for recomending HCG during a cycle.

LH receptor desensitization does in fact occur to some degree with prolonged or high dose HCG usage. Using it continuously during your cycle could possibly cause the LH receptor to desensitize which in turn would ulitimately render your PCT to be either less effective or possibly useless. This seems counterproductive. HCG will not be needed on cycles where the proper ancilliaries are used and where the dosages/durations are realistic. During longer and heavier cycles, I can only see a cosmetic benefit in regards to testicular atrophy and not so much as to a prevention of HPTA surpression becasue you are still introducing exogenous hormones to the body.

Keep your cycles short and sweet. I would stick with whats proven to work thus far which is a combination of HCG and Nolvadex during PCT.

Jenetic

Thanks for another great post!

Top Bottom