Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DC Area Meetup Thread

FreeballinDC

Dumper Humper
For starters:

Lumberg and I met up at the strong man meet and watch a couple of guys from the IT board kick some tire flipping ass. A very good competition and very close. The IT guys (bigbadone and ??? - Lummy, help me out here) did a great job in their respective classes.

Lumberg also invited the IT guys and their guests out to dinner, but they declined. So we headed over to the Lone Star Saloon and met up with Ffactor and Longhorn85.

Big steaks and big beers were consumed as we cursed Wodin, MTS and Werd for not showing. Of course, we discussed the usual topics that are covered on the board, and had a great evening

BTW, Longhorn was looking good, and congrats to Ffactor for really getting married.

FreeballinDC said:
For starters:

Lumberg and I met up at the strong man meet and watch a couple of guys from the IT board kick some tire flipping ass. A very good competition and very close. The IT guys (bigbadone and ??? - Lummy, help me out here) did a great job in their respective classes.

Lumberg also invited the IT guys and their guests out to dinner, but they declined. So we headed over to the Lone Star Saloon and met up with Ffactor and Longhorn85.

Big steaks and big beers were consumed as we cursed Wodin, MTS and Werd for not showing. Of course, we discussed the usual topics that are covered on the board, and had a great evening

BTW, Longhorn was looking good, and congrats to Ffactor for really getting married.

Had a great time fellas, and congrats again Factor!

Congratulate me by coming to my wedding. We are having two receptions. One on Sunday the 26th and one on Saturday October 2nd. First one's going to be in Long Island the second one is going to be in East Village.

lil'tangerine said:
Wish I woulda known about it! I was in DC a couple weeks ago...would've been fun times to put faces to the names!

Sorry we missed you, you would have no doubt lent some much-needed dignity to the event. :)

Longhorn85 said:
Sorry we missed you, you would have no doubt lent some much-needed dignity to the event. :)

what? we're not dignified enough? damn!!!

although the ESPNZone meet-up was more.....reserved....than what I thought it would be. :)

FreeballinDC said:
what? we're not dignified enough? damn!!!

although the ESPNZone meet-up was more.....reserved....than what I thought it would be. :)

I'll bet you thought there were going to be fireworks between me and WODIN right?

Longhorn85 said:
I'll bet you thought there were going to be fireworks between me and WODIN right?

LOL, on the off-chance, yes. But I also know that you two are mature adults, and that things posted on this site just magnify and highlight personality traits. It doesn't give the whole picture like a face to face meeting.

I wasn't ready to call out MPD just yet.

LMAO!...

Longhorn85 has more cool than Superfly. Just because we have differing political views doesn't mean we can't sit down and break bread in peace.

:)

WODIN said:
LMAO!...

Longhorn85 has more cool than Superfly. Just because we have differing political views doesn't mean we can't sit down and break bread in peace.

:)

Beer soothes the savage beast.

Top Bottom