Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol 4th day

Armrslr

So far I've been on the cycle like:
Day 1- 1 tablet
Day 2- 2 tablets, etc

I'm now on my 4th day, and I was wondering if I should take all 4 at once or should I space them throughout the day? I am 5'10" 170 lbs, and I have to weigh 154 by May 14th for the United States National Armwrestling Championships. Does anyone else have any helpful information that could help me burn all my body fat, so that I don't lose much of my muscle mass? Thanks

you should increase your tabs by one per day until you reach 7 or sides become too harsh (different people have different reactions to clen). then stay at that dose for 2 weeks, and yes you can take them all at once.

I have a question, that link says not to take clen too close to workout. I do morning cardio on empty stomach, do i take the clen immediately after cardio?

THANKS

They have a half life of 37 hours, so it doesnt matter when u take em, might as well be all at once. Keep upping ur dose until u cant handle the shakes. Dont go over like 120mcg though. Do for 2 weeks on then 2 weeks off as ur body builds up a tolerance.

Top Bottom