Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon By Itself?

DAHULK

what up guys?! just looking for some professional help here. i'm 21 at a 175lbs. right now i'm on clen so i can help cut my bf% way down. i haven't lifted weights in about a year. i barely started and i'm going great. but i wanta something to help me out. i'm about a 15% body fat. I wanta get my muscles growing, but i don't have that much cash. i have access to mexico easily, but what should i get. Sustunon? Deca is still to expensive. Would SUS work by itself. If it can, how much? Please help me out. THANX!!

I'd say diet properly and get your training back up to speed naturally...

Now for the answer you want to hear...if you insist on goin with gear (don't blame ya, I was the same way!) I'd wait to you get some more cash together...you could stay away from the test for the first cycle altogether and get somethiung that will give you better quality and longer lasting gains...

my 2 cents

:redhot: PoweR :redhot:

Sust is kind of expensive even in Mexico. If you want to lower bodyfat while gaining some quality muscle at a great bargain, try ttokkyo's Boldenon 200(equipoise). It's inexpensive and very good, especially for a beginner.

I don;t agree with powerchord - I've seen lots of beginners make great gains with a Sust only first cycle - or test in general, myself included. Run something like 8-10 weeks 250/250/500/500/500/500/500/500 and follow up with Clomid when the cycle is finished.

I personally think that some form of test or another should be the base of every cycle. But if cost is a factor sust isn't the best choice.

At your weight you could probably benifit 10 lbs or better (but not much) from sust 250 /week for 8 weeks. Sust only for a first timer works good. But I too would wait until you get your diet and training right. Try to hit your genetic potential first .. then supplement ....

-Natural

Top Bottom