Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lowering Testosterone Levels

cjdog

Alright, here's the deal. I suggested to my Doc that my testosterone levels are low and complained of the classic symptoms of low test (tired, low sex drive, depression, loss of muscle mass, increased fat levels, etc.). I told him that I had heard of hormone therapy (i.e. prescribed testosterone injections and GH) and thought that I might be a candidate. He has authorized the necessary bloodwork. Now, how to I get my blood testosterone levels low enough prior to the bloodwork so he is convinced that I am truly in need of the hormone therapy? Thoughts?

You guys left out the biggest one, excessive alcohol consumption for the last 72 hours prior to the test.

Then combine that with very little sleep for the last 2 nights before the test and your level will be substantially lower.

the best way to lower natural test levels is to overload your body with test, which will trick your body into shutting down it natural production of test. What do you think hcg and clomid is for?

Be careful the doc can spot steroids in your bloodwork results, and your probably more built than the average patient, he may see you coming a mile away.

I would like to know how this turns out... do gives us an update

I'd say lack of sleep and alcohol are your best bets (lol I can't believe I'm saying that). Last time I got my free testosterone checked I had just come off a couple of crazy busy nightsifts, and I had a huge amount of stress in my life at that time. Bottom line, results were lower than the previous year, yet my workout/fitness level was better---and the doc attributed it to just that, lack of sleep and stress.

Not sure how to lower them except by getting older(I'm 46) Had my test levels checked in Feb.of this year.It was 3400(I KNOW) had just come off cycle.the doc went nuts(no pun entended)Had it checked again two weeks ago and it has crashed to 155.. No wonder I have been depressed..LOL. He has started me again on HRT.

Top Bottom