Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol and Arimidex/Aromasin

Super Test 2004

Is it safe to say that if using Dbol at the start of a cycle, lean mass will be obtained if using Aromasin? I am looking at keepin the bloat to a bare minimum.
Any help appreciated and will be reqrded with Karma.

While I personally have not ran dbol with a good dose of a-dex, I have read several accounts of people doing this and it seemed to work.

I am not sure if a-dex , femera or aromasin will eliminate the bloat altogether but it should cut it down considerably.

It's possible to gain LBM doing that. But not much. Most of the size and strength you get from dbol is BECAUSE of the water gain. So taking it out kind of defeats the purpose. It's a poor cycle to say the least.

ulter said:
It's possible to gain LBM doing that. But not much. Most of the size and strength you get from dbol is BECAUSE of the water gain. So taking it out kind of defeats the purpose. It's a poor cycle to say the least.

So if most gains from dbol comes from water, why ever take dbol ? water goes out anyway later. Strength gains from leverage changes due to water? that's not a big issue. BTW: I've seen quite some people that although taking Anastrozole or Letrozole during dbol cycle did bloat regardless. Seems like Dbol aromatizes pretty strong.

yes it will work. aas will cause intra muscular water retention making for bigger muscles, better contractility, and better workouts. this is transient, but lbm gains made due to the higher quality workouts are permanent

estrogen mediated water retention is mainly in the skin, has to do wiht salt, and getting rid of this side effect via an anti aromatase such as arimidex will not affect gains.

it will make you look nicer during cycle though

cheers

junk said:
So if most gains from dbol comes from water, why ever take dbol ? water goes out anyway later. Strength gains from leverage changes due to water? that's not a big issue. BTW: I've seen quite some people that although taking Anastrozole or Letrozole during dbol cycle did bloat regardless. Seems like Dbol aromatizes pretty strong.

yeah everytime i took dbol...i still got itchy nips...even on high dose letro or adex.......i hate dbol

I did dbol and adex in last cycle, along with test prop. Should have had quite a lot of bloat and it was a bulker, but I was amazed at how cut I looked and people commentated on it. I think if your adex is good then it works well with dbol.

Some say dbol + adex = poor man's var

currently doing dbol+aromasin.I believe the aromasin is to keep the estrogen sides away rather than for the bloat.but if it does help even better.try taking 12.5mg of aromasin eod or e3d.I'm using the liquid form which btw tastes like shit.really hard to shallow.but dbol should give good quality mass even with adex or aromasin.cheers

barracuda25 said:
currently doing dbol+aromasin.I believe the aromasin is to keep the estrogen sides away rather than for the bloat.but if it does help even better.try taking 12.5mg of aromasin eod or e3d.I'm using the liquid form which btw tastes like shit.really hard to shallow.but dbol should give good quality mass even with adex or aromasin.cheers

just put that shit in empty capsules man...you wont taste a thing

Top Bottom