Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My pics

JeSt3r

DSC01278.JPG

DSC01277.JPG
DSC01280.JPG

so small i am...:bawling:

(sorry bout the huge size lol)

yeah, you should be sorry.. it took me 15 sec to download!! ;)

Hey we all have to start somewhere JeSt3r! You do seem to have a good base though.

Critique #1: Next time make the pictures a little bigger...I can't really see them that well.

Critique #2: Man, your armpit hair is gross LoL.

Other than that, you look pretty good. You look a lot like I did when I started out...except you're leaner.

Start Bulking! ;)

yea i kno armpit hair is nasty lol...but im 100% italian wit too much test =/ not much i can do lol =P its going bye bye soon anyway so its all good....

your stats are similar to mine, im 16 6' at about 175 now. i loooked about the same as you before i started bulking, eat like a horse and you will grow, i put on some serious pounsd everywhere from just training hardcore and eating everything. use your age to ur advantage. ur not the only one our age here, there are a few others.

if a mod is reading this........ any chance at getting an under 18 forum for us youngins?

lol i hear ya...i do eat everything as it is....my mom keeps telling me how we are going broke buying food for me to eat...lol.....well ima finish eating this pack of fig nutons...70 calories per nuton... only 10 from fat... mmm mmm good

My bro was your size at that age. 11 years later he's 5'9" and 215 of lean mass. Keep eating and training.

ive been doing lots of thinkin about it...but i think i might want to really get into body building...what you guys think...if i get a good routine and diet going think ill be anything decent? honestly?

oh and what would you guys put my body fat at right now?? just curious

Last edited:
Top Bottom