Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone improves memory?

gonelifting

Elite Mentur
EF VIP
The thread by TripleJ had a link to an article about this. Does that have any crediblility? Is it commonly known that test can improve ones memory?

I`m guessing it would come in the form of HRT and not just "cycles" of test.

Im not sure, but Test gives me a greater ability to focus (may just be placebo, but it occurs nonetheless) -- greater focus would seem to be directly related to memory storage.

GoldenDelicious said:
ive heard of it happening

i suspect its for older individuals though, and might have something to do with overall alertness/wellbeing

That is the context I that I understand this statement was made.
Muscle tone, alertness, and improved sense of well being.

It was also noted that men tend to get grouchy when their test levels drop in old age.

Personally, I think HRT for men makes a lot of sense simple from a quality of life perspective.

Yes it does, I remember to eat, workout and have sex constantly while on Test.

used it one semester when i was taking 19 hrs, plus baseball practice and i managed to pull of a 3.9 gpa. if that answers your question

I'm convinced it does. When I was going through some bouts of low test, I really did notice a decline in memory function. When I got my levels up again, I feel as smart as ever!! :)

Top Bottom