Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deteras1 and Testosterone Boy

jerkbox said:

shut your fat hole Mr. Belvedere......and get me some fucking coffee

I was going to give up coffee for the rest of this month to show that I could quit at any time. But then once I quit and saw that I wasn't craving it, didn't have any sides, and essentially saw no change - I started using it again today.

I would also like to state that normally I try to say only bad things about the women on this site just to keep me in trouble, but I think in LucidBlue's case I can honestly say she is hot as fuck from the few pictures I have seen on here.

I on the other hand... fat as fuck.

tqpew said:
just b/c they abused the process doesn't mean you had to take it out of your gallery. i'm missing it already :(

I had already saved them in case I need extra motivation to abuse myself one day.

Dial_tone said:

I had already saved them in case I need extra motivation to abuse myself one day.

your girl should be insulted by that. that assvatar of yours provides all the motivation i would need.

It is against the TOS to use a pic without that person's permission.

A modified pic would not be against the TOS.

My point: If you don't want stuff turning up in places it was never intended, don't post pics on the web.

Top Bottom