Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol ?

guesswho

Hi all
I am on the firts week using clen. Should I stack it with something else or it's ok as it is? If yes with what ?
Thanx

solidspine said:
Cardio & ECA, low calories and high protien.:D

Never stack clen and eca together. I think what my friend solidspine
is trying to say is after 2 wks/clen hit 2wks/eca and then go back to clen
etc. Hit lots of cardio.

I would do it by itself at first until you get used to it's CNS stimulating effects, tremors etc, Then I would consider adding some eca.

liftsiron, the way to use eca with clen is to take clen by itself for 2 weeks, then during your 2 weeks off, go on eca to keep burning fat

Stangman no offense but that's the way you use clen. There are many lifters who use an eca with clen. You get so goddam run down on contest prep, some time the only way to get a productive workout is by using thermadrene or an other eca. You also get a better burn during cardio. For years people have used clen 2 days on 2 days off with fantastic results. Sometime in this game there is more than one correct way. I've been stacking eca with clen for years now without problem. Eca affects primarily bata-1 recptors clen affects primarily bata-2 receptors, therefore clen is actually affects cardiac muscle less than eca.

Top Bottom