Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

clenbuterol effects

HAYEZ

Crack Peddler
Platinum
from you that use it how does it make you feel?is it make you feel like shit like ephedra does?i see it raises body temperature ibut i havnt read anywhere that it makes your heart race or make you jittery..

HAYEZ said:
from you that use it how does it make you feel?is it make you feel like shit like ephedra does?i see it raises body temperature ibut i havnt read anywhere that it makes your heart race or make you jittery..

I personally like the feeling I get from ephedra. The effects of drugs like ephedra and clen vary among individuals. For me, clen does not have any stimulate properties. In fact, it tends to make me tired. Others report that it stimulates them. Clen does make my hands shake quite noticeably. I think it raises body temperature, but not much and this is short-lived.

doesnt make me feel like shit but do get the shakes..tried eating a bowl of soup and had the shit everywhere.lol

lol...ya a little tremor wont bother me..its just the uneasiness i get form eophedra i dont want for this..i wont even touch that other crap..makes me feel like shit...so if clen was taken for 8 weeks with a perfect diet cardio and weight training do you think a good amount of weight loss would be made?

clen should be ran 2 weeks on 2 weeks off..id run eca on the off weeks.you can run clen 6-8 weeks straight if you use ketotifen which upregulates the beta-2 receptor that clen down regulates. also drink 1.5 2 gallons of water..cramps also occur so take potassium tabs of eat a few nanners.............

i hought you could just run it for 8 weeks,,thanks for the info on that...what kind of fat loss happens using this over normal loss that would happen in a calorie def

HAYEZ said:
i hought you could just run it for 8 weeks,,thanks for the info on that...what kind of fat loss happens using this over normal loss that would happen in a calorie def

Depends on the person, some who are very sensitive can get great fat-loss, others (like myself) maybe notice an extra 1-1.5 pounds.

cardio is still ok to do with this?and if i do the 2 weekds on 2 weeks off i dont have to take no other pills besides pottassium with it?i propbally wouldnt do the eca stack during the 2 weeks off would that still be allright?

Top Bottom