Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Very shut down, PLEASE READ

Anakin2

First of all, my account name Anakin was erased because I didn't have access to the internet for a month.

I did a 3-weeker which ended on the first week of december and then I followed up with proviron at 25mg/day and herbs like avena.

My blood test on January 6, exactly 1 month after my cycle ended:

testosterone: 87 (yes, on a 245-1000 range)
free test: 24 (8-27 range)
estrogen: less than 20 (not detectable below 56)
LH: NOT DETECTABLE
FSH: NOT DETECTABLE
prolactin: not detectable

This is where I might have screwed up:
-I started taking cabergoline 2mg per week with my post cycle and didn't drop it until i saw the lab results
-I didn't drop the proviron until last week. COULD PROVIRON KEEP ME SUPPRESSED???
-Perhaps most importantly, my natural test was only about 400 and LH and FSH were only about 1.1-1.3 (on a scale of .7 to 10).

PLEASE HELP with any comments. I've dropped the proviron and cabergoline and I plan to get blood work in 2 weeks. Notice that free test was exceptionally high even though I didn't take proviron the morning that my blood was drawn, and also that prolactin fell below the normal range (2.5 to 17) with cabergoline. I had elevated prolactin before, around 24 ng/mL.

how old are you? if you're <35, i'd say get some hcg and run it for 2 weeks at 500iu ed and the get more blood work done. if it helps a little, but not completely, run it again after 4 weeks off of it. i would do that 3 or 4 times, just like that, and keep getting re-tested. if you're older (like >35) or the above doesn't work, hrt may be something to think about. but either way, if you have that documented with a uro doc, you should be able to get hrt covered by insurance. btw what did you use for the 3 weeks that shut you down so hard?

My best advice to you is to use clomid. Cycle clomid for two months and it should do the trick. My levels were very low as well after being on for two years straight. For the first month i did 200mg/day for the four weeks...for the 5th week i did 150mg/day week 6 did 100mg/day week 7 50mg/day week 8 50mg eod. It worked like a charm and now i'm back to normal. Another thing i found useful in all my experience was tribulus and yohimbe combined together to get the old libido stimulated once again. They are hands down the best natural supplement i have ever used. hope this helps...

Anakin2 said:
First of all, my account name Anakin was erased because I didn't have access to the internet for a month.

I did a 3-weeker which ended on the first week of december and then I followed up with proviron at 25mg/day and herbs like avena.

My blood test on January 6, exactly 1 month after my cycle ended:

testosterone: 87 (yes, on a 245-1000 range)
free test: 24 (8-27 range)
estrogen: less than 20 (not detectable below 56)
LH: NOT DETECTABLE
FSH: NOT DETECTABLE
prolactin: not detectable

This is where I might have screwed up:
-I started taking cabergoline 2mg per week with my post cycle and didn't drop it until i saw the lab results
-I didn't drop the proviron until last week. COULD PROVIRON KEEP ME SUPPRESSED???
-Perhaps most importantly, my natural test was only about 400 and LH and FSH were only about 1.1-1.3 (on a scale of .7 to 10).

PLEASE HELP with any comments. I've dropped the proviron and cabergoline and I plan to get blood work in 2 weeks. Notice that free test was exceptionally high even though I didn't take proviron the morning that my blood was drawn, and also that prolactin fell below the normal range (2.5 to 17) with cabergoline. I had elevated prolactin before, around 24 ng/mL.

I was shutdown harder, like 47 on total test (I have a post somewhere about it). All better now. I was really worried like you seem to be and I'm "older" to boot. I ran clomid 50mg/ED for 4 weeks and I was tip top again!

Best of Luck -VC-

am i reading this right? your total test is 87 and free test is 24? in that case, the free test is very good

Vicious cycle when you said "was shutdown harder, like 47 on total test (I have a post somewhere about it). All better now. I was really worried like you seem to be and I'm "older" to boot. I ran clomid 50mg/ED for 4 weeks and I was tip top again!"

When did you make the blood test that revealed the low test level ? Didn't you run a PCT after your cycle ? Or ran the PCT only after finding out your test levels were extremely low.

Did you make a nother test after the 4 weeks of clomid (waiting at least 2 weeks)

total test is pretty much irrelavant. free test is important for all male funstions so you have no worries.

I think that it is in part due to the proviron elevating free test, hence making your body lower overall production, because it sees such high levels of free test. Im not sure exactly how this works, but its just an idea.

Top Bottom