Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

McEnroe admits steroid use...

what a disgrace, if your going to admit to it, then admit to it, hes just lying to cover up his lies, they should stip his shit away

Just another sad guy who's 15 minutes of fame is over, so he's got to write a tell all book to get people to pay attention to him again. Celebs on their way out always either claim that they were addicted to drugs or that they were sexually abused as a child.

There's NO WAY John McEnroe was on steriods during his tennis career, ESPECIALLY something that was "too strong for horses". He was skinny as hell during the time he was a tennis pro.

What a total dickhead...

as a tennis player i don't think his tempermant was related to any roid use. althought it is frowned upon, it in not uncommon to see grown men act like asses out there on the court. it is a tough game of skill and easy to get frustrated out there. most players don't act like this.

i know one guy who is in his 50s who is such a jerk out there i will no longer play with him. he throws his racket, whips the ball over the fence when he loses a match, and calls himself a fuckin'asshole every time he misses a shot. a true putz.

ironically mcenroe's obxnoxious behavoir put the game to its peak of popularity in the 70s. due to the powerful rackets now being used the game has become more of a game of power and less of finesse, resulting in huge serves and short points. this is boring to watch. women's tennis is now more fun to watch.

men's tennis lack any real personalities. yes there are a lot of great players but its the stars the make the game popular. serena and venus are bigger stars than any male players.

agassi is popular but kind of dull and wussy. there have been rumors swirling about him being gay for years.

I think his temperment has become associated with him and become a part of his persona, to the point where he was expected to act a certain way. He put on a show and people wanted to watch it.

I think it is always interesting when atheletes come forward and admit to their use. But as much as I think steroids should be legal, if it is against the rules of the game you play and you go ahead and do it, your a cheater. Like a bodybuilder who juices and then wins a tested competetion cause he beat the test, or even Pete Rose. If people break the rules then they game must expell them. If everyone is breaking the rules, then maybe we need to reexamine the rules. But until they are changed, offenders who are caught should be stipped of all accolades and awards and any records they have should be given the dreaded * with a caption "tested postive for performance enhancing drugs." Keep our sports clean.

Having said that, do I blame our current atheletes for using gear or anything else available to them? No, this has become the way the game is played. Its not realistic to expect someone to be able to hit more homeruns than a geared up Barry Bonds. They either need to get really strict about the rules or change the rule and let everyone who wants to play by the same rules play the game.

houseofpain said:
Just another sad guy who's 15 minutes of fame is over, so he's got to write a tell all book to get people to pay attention to him again. Celebs on their way out always either claim that they were addicted to drugs or that they were sexually abused as a child.

There's NO WAY John McEnroe was on steriods during his tennis career, ESPECIALLY something that was "too strong for horses". He was skinny as hell during the time he was a tennis pro.

What a total dickhead...
Dickhead I can believe as when I met him he didn't seem like the nicest dude. He did sign an autograph for me though, (6 or 7 at the time) I disagree that he not famous anymore, he is THE voice of tennis. He is the broadcaster of any big match, and this whole steroid thing got started because his ex-wife brought it up and said he did.

yeah, he didn't know that those injections were actually juice. He thought he was getting vitamins injected.
whatever, let the tennis players juice all they want, can't see it helping their game too much. May be able to serve at 150mph, but if you can't get it in the court, who cares how fast it is.
uh, what the fuck am I talking about...

lol... all i can think is Mr. Deeds

Top Bottom