Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I am out of competition for at least a year.

Quadsweep

Top 5 Jr. USA Lt/hvy weight
Chairman Member
Last night I was fixing my garage door opener. when the aluminum 6' step ladder I was standing on collapsed a leg and I fell about 4 feet. I think what happened was as I fell the ladder hit first on its side and the top of my kneecap slammed into the ladder and it moved my kneecap down and out laterally. I did not know I was hurt at first and tried to straiten it out. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! was my response. My fiancé' came running and freaked when I told her to call the ambulance between clenched teeth. I though (or hoped because I know anatomy to well) that is was just dislocated. well the ER doc gave me 2 big doses of morphine and tried to move it. NO WAY IN HELL! They ended up giving me versede and knocked me out completely and then straitened it. I go to the ortho on Mon. but the ER doc thinks i have a partial tear or detach of my quad tendon...I prey not and hope you all do the same. I am pretty depressed to say the least. First my bicep now this...:bawling: :mad:

Quad

That shit sucks...your input on competition prep is and will always be more than appreciated around here. This is a setback, but everyone here is behind you and knows you'll get through it and be that much better...good luck..

Top Bottom