Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pics from my infection from winstrol...

genarr3 said:
So if I read your post correctly only 5 days passed between injection and this level of infection? Am I correct?

Good luck bud.

Yeah, how long did it take to get like that?

Since it's been mentioned on this thread several times, if anyone is wondering why water and oil shouldn't be mixed, here's an explaination by Fonz:

Fonz said:

Simple.

Water has a different density to oil.

When you simultaneously inject both water and oil-based ASS together you create an emulsion within the depot, which screws up the release rate of the two different AAS.
The wole point of water-based AAS is that they are released extremely fast intyo the blood stream from their injection site. Oil takes far longer(Hence why AAS w/ esters are all oil-based).

Also, having a water-based AAS inside an injection site for an extended period of time is a recipy for an abscess. Bacterial growth can occurr.

Fonz

I had this experience back in '94. Here's my story. I wanted to know exactly how much Winstrol I had left, so I withdrew it into individual 3cc syringes, counted, then replaced it into the vial. Either it got contaminated in the process, or it was bad to begin with. A few days after a quad shot, it was still a little tender and I couldn't handle putting my thigh inder the pads on the lat pulldown machine, so I went to ER. I used to work there, so I had to be careful what my story was. Told the doc that I had taken B12. He put me on Naproxen(NSAID). He didn't even consider infection. After the weekend, it was a little worse and swollen, so I went to my GP, a sports doctor who was cool with the juice. He measured my thighs to see if one was swollen and it was the same. I completely forgot to tell him that my left was naturally about an inch larger than the right, so the right was swelling up. He told me to come back if it didint dissipate in a few days.
About a week went by (total-15 days since the last shot), I was out of town, and it was the size of a football on my thigh, so my mom (I was 22) basically forced me to go to a doctor in this strange town. He put me on Keflex(antibiotic), Tylenol 3 for pain, more Naproxen, and Flexeril (muscle relaxant). During the next week I lost about 20 pounds as I had no appetite and Keflex just chews away muscle mass.
Finally, I got tired of not being able to walk, so I went back to the out-of-town doc and he called the ER and told them I was coming. When I got there, the doc poked me with some Xylocaine and inserted a needle to see if he could withdraw any pus. He said I had a major abcess. He incised about an inch and a quarter length hole into my leg and deep intramuscular. The nurse held me down while another nurse and the doc squeezed the pus and blood out of my leg into a k-basin. I kept passing out every 20 seconds or so. They got about a litre of pus ouot of it and then inserted a mesh drain deep IM.
Doc said that if I had left it for 2 more days, I would have lost my leg from the top down. Ain;t that a wakeup call. When they took out the mesh and reinserted it without freezing was another one. WHEW!!!
Be careful! Stay sterile and aseptic.

I hate to see that.....hope you get well, and recover soon, about to start my cycle soon, wish I wouldn't have seen this thread....gonna cook my supplements and check um for floaties...

Top Bottom