Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winstrol cycle?

I wouldn't advise a winstrol only cycle. What are your stat's, goals, cycle experience, etc. And some of us will be more than happy to offer some advice.

Wycked Sceptre said:
I was hoping maybe someone could help me come up with a Winstrol Depot Cycle? Would a Winny/Nolvadex combo be ok?

I've done it and plan on doing it again. It depends on your goals and genetics as well. If you're new to steroids I wouldn't do it as you may be dissappointed. Nolvadex in the mix would be a waste as well when just using winny.

Yup, nolva would be a waste of money in a winny only cycle.

Personally, I am a little scared to try winny -- the whole brittle joint thing doesn't attract me.

Nonetheless there are those who swear by it.

I did a cycle of test/winny/masteron last summer...it was the best!
I only used a low amount of test through the entire thing. Overall my doses were not very high.
test 300mg per week 1 to 10
winstrol 50mg eod week 1 to 7
masteron 75mg eod week 3 to 10
I'm amazed at how it changed my vascularity permanently. I have more veins popping since that cycle then ever before.

Wycked Sceptre said:
thanks for the help guys, what would be a good thing to run with winny? Deca?

then i would want to get an anti E?

regards

An anti-e won't do much to prevent side effects gyno-wise as deca is mostly progesteronic but does also have a slight conversion rate into estrogen at about 20%. Anti-e's and a's are not needed for everyone but just have some in case. As far as what to take it with deca would be a good choice but I wouldn't run it for more than 10 weeks as your sex drive could take a nosedive. Do some more research bro before you go on.

Top Bottom