Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dbol

hulk2003

feels joint pain specialy in the arms which makes me not be able to lift,is that because of strogen and water retention,what can be done to fix that.

in my experiance, one 20mg tab per day is enough. There are other drugs u could try, but ive only tried nolva.

Bro, nolva and other anti-e's will make joint pain worse. The bloat should actually reduce this kind of pain. You are not talking about getting bad pump right?

I don't think that the dbol is hurting you, if anything it should help reduce joint pain due to the extra water that you are holding in your joints. This helps to provide your joints with more cushoining, it should not hurt it at all.

You may be lifting too heavy on other exercises, not eating enough to recover or sleeping enough to recover.

I have experienced the same thing as you. I swell up so much with water on dbol and then my shoulder starts to hurt. I can always tell because when i'm bloated it's hard to put my arm behind my back. Not just hard because of pain, but it simply doesn't want to move that direction. When I'm not bloated, arm moves freely behind my back.
But the discomfort has subsided quite a bit. I do take glucosamine for my joints though.

i did a good biceps ,triceps workout on sunday then next day i started the cycle with dbol and anavar ,my shoulders were so painful that i cant bench press

Top Bottom