Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon ..250/500MG

lilleole

I'm going on my first cycle on sunday, and I have one question: can I shoot Sustanon 250mg x 2 @ the same day? or is it a waste..?

thanks for any serious answer.

if you are running sust at 500 mg a week you should break that up to at least 2 x a week. For example, 250 mg on tuesday and another 250 mg on friday. You have to do this to have stable blood levels of testosterone. Also, if you are not doing so already you should take an anti-e like arimidex or liquidex EOD. .5 ml of liquidex EOD throughout your entire cycle would be plenty. E-mail me if you have any further questions...

dzuljas said:
if you are running sust at 500 mg a week you should break that up to at least 2 x a week. For example, 250 mg on tuesday and another 250 mg on friday. You have to do this to have stable blood levels of testosterone. Also, if you are not doing so already you should take an anti-e like arimidex or liquidex EOD. .5 ml of liquidex EOD throughout your entire cycle would be plenty. E-mail me if you have any further questions...

Yes. I got off a 500 mg sust cycle about a month ago, and I couldnt agree more. Inject 2 times a week for sure. I did it once a week at the beginning, and I know my levels were unstable. I was breaking out all over the place. During the last 4 weeks, i switched to the 2 injections per week, and my breakouts toned down tremendously.

dzuljas said:
if you are running sust at 500 mg a week you should break that up to at least 2 x a week. For example, 250 mg on tuesday and another 250 mg on friday. You have to do this to have stable blood levels of testosterone.

Yep, good advice...The more frequent injections equate to more consistent blood serum concentrations...

Hungry said:

Inject 2 times a week for sure. I did it once a week at the beginning, and I know my levels were unstable. I was breaking out all over the place. During the last 4 weeks, i switched to the 2 injections per week, and my breakouts toned down tremendously.

Yes couldnt agree more, I had the same problems at the start of my cycle until I switched to twice per week

i agree with splitting sustanon cos of the quick acting prop and isoprop..

but probably ok to inject 2 x test enan or cyp at once....

the thing is..I'm in the army. and i CANT take more then ONCE per week..thats why I asked if its a waste to inject two times at the same day, sorry for the confusion... :)

no, its not that critical. If possible, 2x / week. But it is by no means a waste to do 500/wk on one day IF you have to for some reason. Definitely an advantage to do 500 vs 250, it's not like the advantage disappears when you run them on the same day per week. 2x/week would probably have the same gains as 2 amps 1x/wk, but the sides and blood levels will be smoother.

Top Bottom