Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca does it heal or does it mask

goatmon

Ok, looking at Deca for a first cycle, and I was wondering about the supposed benefits of alleviating joint pain. I was wondering if anyone knows if it really seems to improve your joints permanently or does it just mask the pain and then when you go off of it you joints are really fucked up because you have been pushing harder than normal with no pain and actually doing more damage.

Apparently it does a really good job of lubricating your joints while on. When you get off though, the problem will still be there without the lubrication, and pain will return....

Deca is a temporary fix while on altho you can handle more weight due to the strength increase & lubrication of the joints are a plus!!!!!I would conclude it is good for getting over a plateau held back by soreness.

RADAR

Ok, got that, but what about when you come off you think your joints will be in the same shape, worse, or better?

goatmon said:
Ok, got that, but what about when you come off you think your joints will be in the same shape, worse, or better?

It depends upon the individual..after lifting heavy you could develop additional soreness.
Train smart and don't get sore.

RADAR

Deca is like tylenol. Simple as that.

AleaveR said:
Apparently it does a really good job of lubricating your joints while on. When you get off though, the problem will still be there without the lubrication, and pain will return....

I don't agree with this at all. Every time I have ever had a problem with joints that were bad I always frontloaded with 600mg deca for one shot and it always did the trick. Yes it does lubricate the joints but at the same time since it's lubricated the body has time to heal the joints that aren't being aggravated. Furthermore, deca seems to have a positive effect on blocking cortisol's negative effects on sore joints.

Umm, how exactly doe sit lubricate? Does anyone know the reason it does? All I know about joints and lubrication is that cartilage meets cartilage and the lining around the joint releases fluid into the joint for lubrication. In joints that get inflamed, the lining releases extra fluid (ie. water on the kneee).

like mike says ........and i'm gonna say-IT DEPENDS UPON THE INDIVIDUAL!!! as simple as that i'll be 52 in Dec and i havn't experienced no pain whatsoever!!!!!!
And yes i go heavy--into the 500-600 lb bracket!!!!
You have to learn to train smart!!!!!

RADAR

Top Bottom