Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2nd Sustanon D-bol cycle

boardlizard

Ready to start my 2nd Sustanon D-Bol cycle this year.

The 1st cycle I jumped up 15lbs then retained a solid 5 pounds, (please don't cap me as I am a hard gainer, pure ectomorph). Did the standard 10 week cycle starting with 15mgs of D-Bol a day up 35mgs a day then tapering down etc. and I did Sust 250mgs a week for 10 weeks.

I have just enough Sust for another cycle and plenty of D-bol. I'll pretty much follow the same routine for the D-bol. But I'm going to try something different with the Sust......

I have 2750mgs of Sustanon. I would like to do the Sust every 5 days starting with the first 4 shots at 250mg then the remainder would be 125mg every 5 days. My goal is to run the sust within the 70 days which would be a true 10 week cycle. Of course I will have Ferma on hand along with clomid and HCG for post cycle.

All replys or arguments are much apreciated! :D

I would run the dbol for six weeks at a steady 30mg. There has been much debate on how to use sus. I would get 5,000mg of sus if I were you and run 500mg a week straight through.

even with a frontload, and the fact that your not a virgin anymore- I don't think you're gonna get the gains you want with 125 mgs every 5 days. Especially if you only got 15 lbs off of your first cycle. I agree with Golfer18 on the 500mg a week thing. Just my opinion.
good luck.

Well I am gonna have to do with what I've got since it won't be at least another 6-10 months till my next vacation:mexican: Hopefully I will be able to eek out a few more solid pounds. But I asure you, I'll be better stocked next time around. Thanks for the responses!!!:)

then i ouwld make it a 8 weeker. and go 500 mg 2 weeks and 250 for the next 6

using the d bal at 25 mg the entire time.

125 mg isnt going to get you anywere and fast. complete waist of cash.

PEACE

For sure run 500 a week. My first cycle was Sus only at 250mg E4D for 5 weeks. Which is a copy of my next cycle with the addition of 5 extra weeks and 25mg Dbol for the first three weeks.

then i ouwld make it a 8 weeker. and go 500 mg 2 weeks and 250 for the next 6

Dude!!! Thats it!!! I can run 250mg every 5 days for 8 weeks!!

Thanks for turning the light on!!!:light:

125 mg e5d....come on, why bother?

Top Bottom