Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon or Test Enanthate?

jubei said:
Burning Inside, I have done low dose sust cycles twice and gotten good results. The most frequent injection schedule for me was e4d and I kept 15 lbs. from each cycle. I don't buy into the whole eod bs, although alot of ppl do. Nice avatar btw, what happened to akuma?

yeah i think the whole EOD thing with sust is bs too

every no reason to be any more frequent then E4D

jubei said:
Burning Inside, I have done low dose sust cycles twice and gotten good results. The most frequent injection schedule for me was e4d and I kept 15 lbs. from each cycle. I don't buy into the whole eod bs, although alot of ppl do. Nice avatar btw, what happened to akuma?

He's cooling off, couldn't resist the Homestar beanie twirl. made it myself

Burning_Inside said:
Also, don't you have to inject sust pretty much every day to gain the benefit of each ester? Otherwise if you take 250 sust weekly, you're only utilizing 170 mg's of test?

Actually once you subtract the ester weight from each blend a typical 250 mg/ml injection gives you ~180 mg. of test...
And you do NOT have to inject it ed or eod to get results...(though it may be more beneficial, its not necessary)

Don't forget, a signifigant percentage of test enth is the ester as well, almost 1/3 in fact:

Pharmaceutical Name: Testosterone (as Enanthate)
Chemical structure: 4-androstene-3-one,17beta-ol
Molecular weight of base: 288.429
Molecular weight of ester: 130.1864 (enanthoic acid, 7 carbons)

The Terminator said:

Actually once you subtract the ester weight from each blend a typical 250 mg/ml injection gives you ~180 mg. of test...
And you do NOT have to inject it ed or eod to get results...(though it may be more beneficial, its not necessary)

ok so im confussed

one sust shot 250mg comes out to about 180mg

so how much are you getting out of 250 mg test enanthate?

About 175 mg.

bicepts101 said:

ok so im confussed

one sust shot 250mg comes out to about 180mg

so how much are you getting out of 250 mg test enanthate?

About the same...

Remember that the ester weight is included in the total weight of all gear (except suspension)...

From what I've heard Enanth doesn't hurt, while I've tried sust, and the pain was crazzzzzzy. Good drug, I'm sure, but too painful for me (day post-inject). Gonna use enanth next cycle.

Try cyctahoh, doesn't hurt at all. Well anatest was painless too when I tried it for some reason, and it has 100mg/ml of BA!

Top Bottom