Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is a Dbol only cycle possible?

Hey guys,
I have a 10 week cycle of QV test Enanat, but I'm not too sure I want to do it anymore, because everyone talks about bad batches and stuff. I gotta gain about 20 lbs. for hockey, so I'm thinking of going with dbol now. The reason why I'm thinking this is because it only takes 4 weeks for a cycle, and it will definately give me that extra weight. However, will I be able to keep all the gains I receive by using clomid, or nolva?...I don't want to use both because dbol will be much easier, and give me quicker gains. Thank you guys.

Most people on this board will say "no", but I am a firm believer in D-bol as being the best thing around. I say this from 13 years experience, and from trying everything at least once. Whenever I had trouble gaining, I just turned to my buddy D-bol. Now, the same doesn't apply to everyone, but you could easily gain 20 pounds on D-bol alone.
As far as Clomis or Nolvadex helping you keep those gains, I also believe that if your body isn't used to carrying the extra weight, you are more likely to lose more. That's why longer cycles are often better. They give your body a chance to make the necessary adjustments in order to maintain. As far as the QV goes, yes they may have underdosed the last batch, but I'm taking it right now and have never looked better. I have never had problems(other than a very sore ass, making me believe the enanthate is really prop) from QV.
Good luck

d's will give you mass but 20lbs in 2 weeks not likley, definitly use clomid with the d ball and if you have any symptoms of gyno id put in some liquidex. .5 ccs eod. ps you might want to pyrmid up to 8 or 10 ds and then back down. start with 2 or 3 for the first week daily. good luck ...

well even if you use the test, I don't think you'll gain 20lbs of muscle in 4 weeks.

I'm sure you can make some gains off the dbol only, but don't be expecting a lot of muscle.

What dosage do you plan on using?

Also, for me personally.. I wouldn't use the clomid, and I would probably not even touch the nolvadex unless I felt symptoms of gyno.

In that case I would get on the nolvadex at 40mg ed till gyno symptoms subsided and then 20mg ed for the remainder of the cycle and perhaps up to a week post cycle.

Take the D and the QV, eat like a bitch, and you should be able to do it as long as your sleep and training are right. Anyone that says it's impossible to gain 20 lbs in 4 weeks of d has just never done it...I have.

I know I would be able to gain that weight, except we skate 3 hours a day, 6 days a week. I'd only be lifting 3 days a week. Therefore, thats why it would be so tough to pack on some solid mass that would stick. It would be smarter to wait till the end of the season, but I could use this extra weight NOW. I would only do 30mg./day for 4 weeks. Hopefully some of you guys know how I feel.

No, it's not impossible to gain 20lbs in 4 weeks off of dbol, but to say you will gain 20 pounds of pure muscle off of dbol in 4 weeks isn't very realistic.

bigdaddyhammer said:
far as the QV goes, yes they may have underdosed the last batch, but I'm taking it right now and have never looked better. I have never had problems(other than a very sore ass, making me believe the enanthate is really prop) from QV.
Good luck

Bro, if it was prop instead of Enan. then you would only be getting a 2.5 to 1 ratio of test, and wouldnt be seeing very good results at all.
The reason for the pain is the BA.

-HCG

hardcore's got it right. I honestly love Prop- but cannot stand the pain. Although Enanthate is the best mass packer IMO. BEFORE You call this QV product bunk... you got to let it do it's course bro, it takes about 3-4 weeks to see any results, and diet & Rest is also a MAJOR factor in achiveing maximal results. I will have to say 8 out of 10 people DONT eat enough. I dont think you are bro.

Top Bottom