Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm useless on Dbol

babbabuee said:
atlarge - in my post I said I am taking liquidex but it's not really keeping the water off. I wonder if I should up the ldex dosage, but at this point, I need to loose that water and get back to getting some full workouts in.

try upping the liquidex and if you dont have access then get a otc
diuretic. Heavily cut the sodium. I believe these suggestion will really help-spokem from experience not from reading the boards=really hope to help.

My leg workout suffered yesterday because of lower back pumps from squatting.
I found the solution to that problem. I used to do a lower body workout one day then an upper body work-out the next. I would end-up with terrible lower back pumps on lower body work-outs one day then terrible pumps in my shoulders on upper body days. The solution is that I did away with my split and I now interleave upper and lower body exercises during my work-out. For example, I warm-up for squats then warm-up for something upper body then do my squats then do an upper body exercise. I get a little lower back soreness from my warm-up, but it goes away after doing an upper body work-out. This method seems to spread the blood around rather than having it collect in only one set of muscles as happens when you do multiple sets of the same exercise.

Only ill-effect I noticed on D-bol was feeling somewhat hypo all the time because I could hardly eat fast enough to keep up with my body's demand. The pumps can be a tad uncomfortable, but I've never had them actually force me to cut a workout short.

What is the consensus on using estrogen blockers like clomid/nolvadex instead of anti-e like arimidex/liquidex? ie, for facial bloat and estrogen fat gain, will clomid do the trick?

I know the anti-e works, but don't like the sides.

geoboy said:
What is the consensus on using estrogen blockers like clomid/nolvadex instead of anti-e like arimidex/liquidex? ie, for facial bloat and estrogen fat gain, will clomid do the trick?

dont forget that estrogen also leads to strength gains.. cut the estrogen = cutting out potential gains.

i personally only use proviron as an anti-e, and most will agree that the use of nolvades is only necessary if gyno gets nasty.

I've never had any luck with dbol but I just added 20 mgs. ED to give it another try. I want these insane pumps I keep hearing about!!

hvywght,
first time on dbol(naposim) I got those pumps within a week and by week 3 it was fucking impossible to do anything that lasted more than 5 seconds. This time, i didn't get those pumps until about week 3 and when they set it, holy shit!
the other day I went in and was all pumped up to lift and did two supersets (lat raise to failure followed by triple drop set smith machine military press) and I was done. My shoulders were so pumped I couldn't freakin stand up because of the weight of my arms causing the pump to continue. I actually had to lay down for about 5 minutes and went home. I went back later that day to hit some more shoulders/tris. I've been off the dbols now for 4 days and I'm still holding plenty of water. I'm expecting to lose some of that water this coming week.

geoboy said:

^^

Top Bottom