Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fonz: question about clenbuterol

BigAndy69 said:

T3 is not catabolic (here come the flames)

Hey bro - I would tend to disagree with you there through personal experience - while I feel that T3 let me pass a plateau while dieting, I most definitely experienced muscle and strength loss that did not occur while using plain old thermogenics like clen. FWIW.

poantrex said:

Hey bro - I would tend to disagree with you there through personal experience - while I feel that T3 let me pass a plateau while dieting, I most definitely experienced muscle and strength loss that did not occur while using plain old thermogenics like clen. FWIW.

Well, people tend to mislabel the word catabolic

Cortical Steroids are catabolic. They attack muscle tissue directly

T3 does not effect muscle tissue directly, it just burn an insane amount of calories whether they come from Protein, Carbs or Fat...it doesn't matter it burns it all.

If you ate 1000 calories a day you would lose muscle. Same thing goes with T3

That's why these insane doses 100mcg and up do not do anything more than burn muscle.

so as you increase the dosage you just increase total cals burned correct??

what if you just consistently maintained a high protein intake from whey and caesin. wouldnt your body use the increased protein intake for energy rather than actually breaking down muscle

also how much of a muscle sparring effect can roids combat muscles being burned for energy?

how much of a thyroid increase would u expect from the use of 12.5 mcg a day. Ive read your clen faq an have heard u say the 2 are an excellent combo and im very interested. Also how long would u recommend using the 2 together as u advocate that t3 allows u to use clen for an extended period of time. Im in the process of planning out my spring cutter and this sounds like a good stack

T3 and clen can help put on streght, hardness and maybe size. adding taurin will allow you to use clen for longer periods of time, say 8 weeks top-

Chaquito

Judo Tom said:
so as you increase the dosage you just increase total cals burned correct??

what if you just consistently maintained a high protein intake from whey and caesin. wouldnt your body use the increased protein intake for energy rather than actually breaking down muscle

also how much of a muscle sparring effect can roids combat muscles being burned for energy?

You guys are asking for specific figures I don't really have.

All these 'what if' questions are relative. Everybody is different

I don't think anybody needs more than 50-75mcg

"how much of a thyroid increase would u expect from the use of 12.5 mcg a day."

It will put you in the higher range of Thyroid output. Basically, you end up in the high-normal - slightly high range.

Triple J said:
T3 newbie question - do you take it all at once or spread out during the day?

You take it all at once for the most part since T3 absorption can vary greatly depending on what food you have in your stomach

I suggest you take it all in the morning as soon as you wake up with nothing but water. Do not eat for 30-40mins

Honestly I think only legit pharmaceutical T3 by quality countries like canada, US should be used since the delivery system makes a huge difference

Top Bottom