Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How does 50mgs of dbol a day compare to 75mgs.

psychedout

75 seems a bit excessive to me, however I cannot go over 30mg daily of dbol or my BP goes out of control.

Nontheless, bumpity bump/

has anyone tried both 50mgs and 75mgs a day of dbol. ive done 50mgs a day with great results, but was considering upin it to 75mgs in the future. is there much of a difference in gains, or will it do more harm then good with increased side effects.

75 is about the optimal dose for me. Over 75 I seem to just get more water. Less than 75 I just don't see the gains as much. That's just my personal experience.

30mgs is optimum for me...exceeding that dose brings on undesirable sides and alot of heartburn....

im 6'2", 235lbs @16% bf. im more into powerliftin then bodybuilding, so i dont really try to get my bodyfat much lower then where it is. this is my 7th cycle i think, i was up to 260lbs 2 years ago, but shit happened and i had to take a year off.

I have tried

50mg ED
60mg ED
70mg ED
80mg ED

TBH no benefits over 50mg ED. Downside was increased sides and BP out of control

Everyones tolerance is different but 50mg ED seems optimum for me

Wrongun!

Top Bottom