Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

retabolil, question about dbol

CottonMouth

I happen to get my hands on some Russian dbols, but they are in a bottle with yellow,green,and black writing on a white background. the bottle is labled "HARNNNON"(cant type russian :D)I believe it has 500 tabs in it.
I know this dbol is legit, but i never got this in a bottle before, only in blister packs.

any info is appreciated :)

take it to the counterfeit board... maybe you'll get the answer you need bro. sorry i don't know more.

Only dbol produced in Russia are the Bioreactor (Peaktop) and Akrikhins..these both come in blisters of 10 tabs each and the pills of these brands look exactly the same..

D.W.

Post on the "Gear Pictures Forum" to get a reply from Ret. However MR. Dutch Windmill knows his shit also.

CottonMouth said:
I happen to get my hands on some Russian dbols, but they are in a bottle with yellow,green,and black writing on a white background. the bottle is labled "HARNNNON"(cant type russian :D)I believe it has 500 tabs in it.
I know this dbol is legit, but i never got this in a bottle before, only in blister packs.

any info is appreciated :)
What the fuck is wrong with you bro? Are you crazy to discuss it here? You could have simply e-mailed me with your questions, do you really think I spend all my time reading posts on that board?
Delete this post immediately!
Genarr you gave bad advice to that guy. Of course its not original bottle, russian dbol is not available in bottles. And there is no need to discuss it openly, who knows who is reading that board, I'm sure guys from JFK would be really glad to know what kind of a bottle it is.

Last edited:
Hey Big bad Russian !! Nice to see you again:)

Relax with the guy bro...After reading your reply i noticed what this could be about. But at first sight it was harmless :)

Speak soon bruthaa!!

D.W.

Top Bottom