Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Counterfiet Deca Noram???

DW knows his stuff, I would take his word.

My concern is that you said the tops are dull, they shouldn't be. DW is this correct?

A24, if you could post pics that would help. Even if you scanned them, something to look at.

Thanks DW, How bout the Label? Are they suppose to peel out easily.. it kinda peel it out clean like a sticker....Yeah i do have a scanner but i dont know how to post it in this Message Board..

Athletics24 said:
Thanks DW, How bout the Label? Are they suppose to peel out easily.. it kinda peel it out clean like a sticker....Yeah i do have a scanner but i dont know how to post it in this Message Board..

Send me the pics and I will post them.

[email protected]

I think its legit, today at gym i got an incredible pumps from working out, Best pump and workout i had in weeks, and i seen to get more thirsty, i think i end up drinking like over a gallon of water....i heard that when on the juice you can train like 2 hours and not tend to overtrain....so i worked out like 2 hours long doing Chest And Tri's....it felt good... cant wait til the end of the week and juice again!! Should i increase my dose to 300/mg?? or should i wait like one more week???

I got them. I cannot post the pictures from this computer. I will post them tonight. They look real from what I seen though.

DW, are the lotes and exp on this batch stamped on straight?

A24, you will not feel 200mg deca the first week.

Today i worked out on my biceps, and its feels like it was going to explode, seriously. well i dont know whats causin the pumps but i'm enjoying it... keep the pump comin!!!! Thanks Big Bx and all you fellas for your support....

A24's pics

9beccda4723ceb566951579ad3642246.jpg

Hey big BX thanks for posting the pic... last night i injected 300mg/ and i didnt want to go any higher so i had like half bottle left over...i plastic wrap the left over bottle, is it safe to use the rest of it later after the bottle been pierce??? And also it has only been 3 days after my last injection and i already started another one.. is that safe???

Top Bottom