Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Barbell Hack Lift an Official Competition DeadLift?

WalkingBeast

Elite Dementor
Platinum
Was just curious to know if a barbell hack lift is legit as a deadlift in a power lifting meet. The only diference is the bar is being lifted from behind you instead of as in front with a regular deadlift. Since I can lift 3X bodyweight with the movement was interested to know if it had any value in a comp. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

No, the shoulders must be behind the bar at lockout, I get the bar caught on my ass, no way I would try these in a meet.

ThanX alot DB. Do you know of any competition of any kind where this lift would be valid? Hows your training been going? Any more PR's? =)

Besides maybe a strongman or odd-lift meet no, a few pr's strained something bad in my neck and trap on the 18th and it's still fubar'ed.

DBCooper said:
Besides maybe a strongman or odd-lift meet no, a few pr's strained something bad in my neck and trap on the 18th and it's still fubar'ed.

Cool thanX DB. That sucks about the injury. Hope you feel better. Keep posting those PR's they always inspire!

Top Bottom