Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Carrying dbol through the airport, help

Anakin

I will be traveling back to the US shortly, and I want to take back some gear for personal use.

Is it safe to put 100-200 dbol pills in a few plastic bags and tape them to your legs or something? They won't show through the pants and the metal detector won't get them, so what's the risk? Dogs don't recognize it either, do they? I've got to go through one international airport upon arrival and then take a couple of connecting flights.

I'm also thinking about doing the same with 10 primo amps, but I have to check and see if they have any metal. It's very tempting to take this stuff when you know it's real schering (purchased at drugstores) and cheap.

Any ideas, is this safe?

Put the dbol in an old vitamin bottle, and make sure you have a few bottles of "legit" vitamins with you, too.

I would keister it. Do you what I mean by keister? That's when you put the pills in a balloon and shove it in the cornhole while you're going through customs.

Juice Authority said:
I would keister it. Do you what I mean by keister? That's when you put the pills in a balloon and shove it in the cornhole while you're going through customs.

yea you could ram it in with a dildo.......?

Dude DO NOT put them in bags and tape them to your legs. That is the worst thing you could do. Just put them in some type of pill bottle in your bags and you'll have no problems. Put the amps in your shaving kit or something. Quickest way to arouse suspicion is to do something or act suspicious. Keep in mind security of all types put alot of emphasis on how people behave. When you stare at people all day long you start to pick up on people that are up to no good.

Just an FYI - put them in your checked bags. If you have an illegal substance on your person it's pretty hard to deny you knew they were there. Lot's of things happen to checked bags as they go through the system.

genarr4 said:
Dude DO NOT put them in bags and tape them to your legs. That is the worst thing you could do. Just put them in some type of pill bottle in your bags and you'll have no problems. Put the amps in your shaving kit or something. Quickest way to arouse suspicion is to do something or act suspicious. Keep in mind security of all types put alot of emphasis on how people behave. When you stare at people all day long you start to pick up on people that are up to no good.

Just an FYI - put them in your checked bags. If you have an illegal substance on your person it's pretty hard to deny you knew they were there. Lot's of things happen to checked bags as they go through the system.

listen to this guy

Wouldn't the same 50ml rule apply here as it does in Mexico? If that be the case, why not claim it? You could always claim half of what you're actually bringing back. For the other half, use genarr4's method. If you claim "half" of the AAS you're bring back and show them the law where it says you can import up to 50ml's for personal use without a script I doubt they'll search your bags. They might take the half you're claiming away but I doubt they'll search you at that point.

Top Bottom