Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winstrol...or not to winstrol

here my situation... i just took last shot of 10 week cycle, 300 mg/wk deca and 400 mg/wk eq. now i can get a good deal on zambons for 8 weeks and i really want to do it. but im worried about my hpta recovering after ending cycle two weeks ago. the deca shut me down moderatly but not completely and because of the long chain ester i have yet to see any improvements. so is it safe to start winny. will it be harder to come back? help...hurry

Personally I do not think that a15-18 week cycle is out of the norm at all, I am in the middle of a 20 week eq, 6 week winny, 6 week fina cycle right now, at week 13 so...

Don't do it. You had a plan stick to it. Cycling requires planning, you don't just throw anything in. Unless you are on year round, don't do it.

Buy them and save them for your next cycle.

Being winni doenst pack on alot of size just gets you extemely hard it could help to tighten up any water weight added from the deca.
Because winni is short acting it is normall at the end of the cycle. There shouldnt be a reason why you can toss it in there. If you start now you should have about another 1.5-2wks of deca and eq floating around in you..now is the time.

I wouldn't. You've already done a 10 weeker and the benefits you're going to see from the Winstorl<in my experience> aren't really worth prolonging your HTPA recovery.

Besides, now that the Deca is leaving youu system 8 weeks of Winny would give me hella joint pain.

Top Bottom