Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca and sus? What should I expect?

Little Rage said:
you should stack nothing else. this is your first solid cycle, no need for it.

test/deca. great solid cycle. easy to gain 25lbs with this, just eat big and train hard.

Good advise EAT BIGGG!! this is the only way to grow.

What the f@#$ Terminator why did you change your pic I loved those boobs. Brittney has nothing on those tits. Man come on put them back up......TAPOUTM

Should I think about any kinda post cycle stuff? If so what would work the best to help keep gains?

Also, Is it possible to drop the BF while working to bulk using said cycle?

Eat clean with lots of protein and complex carbs and you will likely lose a little BF while adding some quality muscle. Small meals every two to three hours. I would'nt make it your goal though, cutting and bulking are better done in seperate phases.
Post cycle you could get some HGC if you can get your hands on it. Nolvadex is good post cycle as well, not only will it protect you from gyno it will also help boost your natural test levels back up without the crash of clomid when you come off.

I am in week 4 of Sust 500mg/Deca 400mg EW. Up 12lbs, massive jump in strength, this week especially. I would expect that you would gain well too if it is your first time stacking these two.

Cycle

Test + Deca will give you some REAL nice gains. However, I might finish with Prop the last 2 weeks, as both Deca and Sus have a fuckin long slow decline as they leave your system, like 3 weeks or so. Just my .02.

AAAAAAAA OK fine. :fro: :garza: :evilking: :lil k:
342d7818c8bb86d94c5404a69aa33a37.jpg

Top Bottom