Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol mini cycle before the next cycle

J

Juice Authority

Here's the next cycle: 8 weeks

D-bol 50mg's Ed (Weeks 1-5)
Tren/Prop 75/100mg's Eod (weeks 1-5)
1ml of Testo 500 (200mg's of Enan, 200mg's of Cyp, 100mg's of Prop) - (weeks 1-8)
Wintrol 50mg's Ed (Weeks 5-8)

I was thinking about doing a Winstrol only cycle for 4-5 weeks at 50mg's ed before starting on this next cycle. Any thoughts?

JA, personally I wouldn't. I don't like the idea of being on some type of 17 aa steroid for 12 weeks straight. Running winstol for 4, switching to dbol for 4, then back to winstrol for another 4 will still have the same effect as staying on one 17 aa drug for 12 weeks. If you do this, take liver protectors and get regular bloodwork. Again, for me personally it isn't something I would do, but to each his own.

Yeah, don't bother with the winny to begin with. Just wait and start your cycle all at the same time. Your liver isn't catching a break during those 12 weeks.

Well, I'm glad I started this thread. You guys are right. That's is a lot of 17AA. I've heard of people jumping on a quick 4-5 week winstrol only cycle before starting with the heavier androgens with good results. My thought was to take Tyler Liver cleaners and r-ALA throughout the cycle. Plus, as someone else pointed out, the body tries to maintain homeostasis when such an external stimulus (such as a steroid ) is applied , before the body does this , u experience rapid weight gain , and not so much afterwards , this adjust happens by increasing cortisol levels ,shbg , so many other ways , so when ure doing the winstrol for 4-5 weeks and then start the real cycle , u r compromising on the results from the second half.

Conclusion: Forget it. Bad idea.

Top Bottom