Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon 250

Goldprospector

While trying to learn more about this AAS, I have come across information that leads me to believe that in a first cycle of 250 mg per week should leads to nice gains, but at this low amount, an Anti-E may not be nessecary. But Clomid or the likes should be used post cyle.
Anyone care to share information or expeience on this subject?

Gold

I would keep nolva on hand because you never know how you will react,and I feel clomid is needed at any dose.

as for gains I dont know how much you will gain as everyone is different but you may see decent results at that dose

The mesomorphosis web page give a scenario of the first cycle could expect to see 20 lbs in a couple of months, but as you say, It is different for everyone.

Last edited:
That doesnt make any sense.
Individual result may and will vary. Whoever gives you a number and a timeframe is clueless.
Theres too many variables to acount for.
Like how a specific body type reacts to gear, training, nutrition etc.......

That is a really low dose, if you read the books out there they discuss how an anthletes body produces testostrone at those levals anyway. The recomended dosages for a body to react is over 500mg a week. but hey what the hell do i know.

Canuck, I was simply stating that... In my research...the mesomorphosis.com web page stated the one "COULD" get those gains...I did not say one would get those gains.
The Bottom line is that I am looking for a small growth cycle to help break through the plateu that I seem to be stuck at. I have been trying to read on the many differnet kinds of AAS and study each one to get opinions from this forum so I can decide on which one to use... I do not want to put on 30 lbs in one cycle. I eat clean and exersise regularly, I just want to see so more gains than what I am seeing now.

But Thanks Bro for the heads-up and the opinion.

I suggest 250 per week for your first cycle. Have nolvadex on hand in case gyno symptoms occur, clomid for post recovery.

That is a very basic, simple way to get started and see how your body reacts. 8-10 weeks.

Yes, I know what you're saying bro.
With the cycle suggested above, plus good nutrition and proper exercise you will definetely see more gains.
How much more nobody can tell.
But it will make a big difference for sure.

250 mg is too low IMO. I think 375mg/week would yeild better results with no real increase in side effects. Have nolva on hand either way.

Top Bottom