Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle....deca with or without test?

DoWhatItTakes

I was first thinking about doing a deca only cycle for my first time. It will be QV deca 300 at 300 mg a week for 10 weeks. I did not want to use test, but would it be beneficial if I were to use some test even at a low dose, even though I really didn't want to use test right? I have QV enanthate 250 and I was thinking about maybe adding that at 250 mg also for ten weeks along with the deca at 300 mg a week for ten weeks. This will add some androgen since I won't have any with the deca and I won't have that chance of shuting down by using deca only. What do you guys think I should do? I don't want to use test at a higher dosage than 250. Does this sound better than taking a deca only cycle for my first time? What do you guys think that have experience? Thanks bros.

Well I'm on a deca only cycle since I am dieting. I'm using 200mg/weekly just to maintain muscle mass and even possibly add more. I'm only on week 2 so I can't really judge. A lot of people have tried deca only and it gets mixed reviews so it's a trial and error thing. You can try the test with it if you like it's really up to you.

Test should be used as a base drug in basically every cycle.
Just vary the amt. to produce the desired results.
In your case 250 mg would be a good base to add with the deca.
It will also help with the dredded deca dick.
You will be much happier with the overall results.

I would say Test only. Forget about the deca and stick with one compound for your first cycle. I would say test at 500mg/week. This will yield awesome results if diet is in tune, also remember to have a post cycle therapy plan.

I think you have it backwards. The question should be: Should I use test only or should I add some deca?

Top Bottom