Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winstrol zambon check

dload

my zambon winstrol amps are only 1/2 full compared to other pictures I have seen all the rest look full....they are lote #s023 anyone shed some light on this for me?

Try this trick, shake the bottles up real well and let them sit for a day or so. The winstrol should completely seperate. A white colored thicker substance should sink to the bottom, while a clear liquid fluid will rise to the top. It is a very clear and distinguishable difference. I have heard that this works on ALL forms of Zambon winstrol, but am not 100% positive personally, so try it out anyways!!

Big BX said:
So are mine fake, then?
Well I took that picture right after I left the amp stnading on the table for 24hours. Probably your amps spent more 24hours on the shelf.
But one thing got my attention. The color of the printing on the amps should be brown but it looks like its red on your amps. Probably due to bad light, who knows but it doesn`t look good to me

My amps have brown writing with yellow band and separate like you describe but WINSTROL DEPOT and ZAMBON are in caps on the amp and there is no little R at the end of WINSTROL whaddaya think retabolil2 do I have bunk gear???

3ccEOD said:
My amps have brown writing with yellow band and separate like you describe but WINSTROL DEPOT and ZAMBON are in caps on the amp and there is no little R at the end of WINSTROL whaddaya think retabolil2 do I have bunk gear???
Oh I've seen those on some board and all I can tell that I have seen those only on the boards. hell have no idea about the difference, they look very legit to me.

Top Bottom