Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

combining deca and EQ???

ironfreek

Whats up people. Im new to this board but fruequent two others. I just wanted to get feedback from another group on the idea of mixing deca and EQ. Say intead of 600 mgs of deca or 600 of EQ. 300 of each. Ive spoke with some that have had success with this , just wanted some opinions.

Im 33 - 4th cycle
Just trimmed down to 180 @ 7%bf
5-9 10 years training
been off AS for 3 1/2 months

last cycle 33 days 50mgs - Drol
1-10 400mgs EQ
1-10 1/2 gram enant
followed by gainskeeper

same this cycle but Im gonna up the EQ and or deca to 600 & throw a lil proviron in the mix.

Thanks for any feedback!

deca and eq are very similar. i would combine either one with enanthate or cypionate instead. i don't see a point in combining the two.

eq is probably going to be more gentle on your system since deca has a tendency to shut you down REALLY hard.

It sounds good to me.I also never heard of deca and eq being similar.But for me I se much better results from deac and winny

Deca and EQ are nothing like!!!!

For the last time...EQ and Deca are great together!

I mean, we dont have deca and eq receptors, we have androgen receptors and they hook up with most all steroids.

Combining EQ and Deca in the same cycles is a great stack, just as good as just about all.

EQ is 99.9% chemically identical to d-bol, but we constantly combine the 2.

I've done them together with great results. As a matter of fact I'm doing the two together now for the second time.

Lawnsaver, what people mean is that in terms of androgen receptor affinity and anabolic action they are similar. Deca and equipoise at a given dose with have aproximatly the same level of nitrogren retention and angrogenic effect. Chemically their structions are extremely differenet, as far as various anabolic steroids go. Yes, chemcially d-bol and eq are virtually identical, however, as we all know that one methyl group on the d-bol has a huge impact on everything from rate of release into the bloodstream, and half-life to androgen receptor affinity. In fact, even the estradroil that the d-bol aromatizes into posses these 17-aa characteristics. So in effect they are nothing alike. In terms of potentancy though, deca and eq are very similar. It is just that each has unique characters due to their different structures. Personally, I don't think they are a great stack. It seems redundant. It is not as though 300 mg of each together will provide MORE anabolic action than 600 mg of either by itself. There is no syngeristic effect, so why take the time to buy both, and draw from two seperate bottles each injection day when the same gains could be made without combining the two? It just seems pointless, unless we can suggest a possible benefit that we previously unknown by combining the two.

BodyByFinaplix said:
Lawnsaver, what people mean is that in terms of androgen receptor affinity and anabolic action they are similar. Deca and equipoise at a given dose with have aproximatly the same level of nitrogren retention and angrogenic effect. Chemically their structions are extremely differenet, as far as various anabolic steroids go. Yes, chemcially d-bol and eq are virtually identical, however, as we all know that one methyl group on the d-bol has a huge impact on everything from rate of release into the bloodstream, and half-life to androgen receptor affinity. In fact, even the estradroil that the d-bol aromatizes into posses these 17-aa characteristics. So in effect they are nothing alike. In terms of potentancy though, deca and eq are very similar. It is just that each has unique characters due to their different structures. Personally, I don't think they are a great stack. It seems redundant. It is not as though 300 mg of each together will provide MORE anabolic action than 600 mg of either by itself. There is no syngeristic effect, so why take the time to buy both, and draw from two seperate bottles each injection day when the same gains could be made without combining the two? It just seems pointless, unless we can suggest a possible benefit that we previously unknown by combining the two.
good point no need to combine the two. Just use 1 with higher dose.

BodyByFinaplix said:

nice, but the point of it all is:
1) say with 600mgs of deca/eq by itself you end up getting some bad sides... with 300mgs of deca or eq by itself you get far less sides. SO, combine them and you get less sides and the gains of a 600mg dose
2) some people feel they get larger from deca, but more vascualr and lean from EQ. deca supposedly also helps joints. SO, what if your knees are killing you, you want to do a cycle of EQ to get lean and vascular, but would like to get a little bigger than just EQ alone??? thorw in a little deca... you get the benefits of both: bigger than EQ alone, but maybe more vascular than deca alone?

LAWNSAVER said:
Deca and EQ are nothing like!!!!

For the last time...EQ and Deca are great together!

I mean, we dont have deca and eq receptors, we have androgen receptors and they hook up with most all steroids.

Combining EQ and Deca in the same cycles is a great stack, just as good as just about all.

EQ is 99.9% chemically identical to d-bol, but we constantly combine the 2.

I used EQ, Deca and Cypionate and grew like a weed.

Getting "bigger" from deca is usually attributed to edema. You shouldn't get bad sides from 600mg of eq. Personally I'd use test/eq/dbol.

Top Bottom