Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help me analyze my testosterone results

WS6

Approximately 1 year ago they were
280 total ng/dl
66 free pg/ml

Since then I’ve stopped drinking and smoking pot and consume about 180grams of protein a day, as opposed to about 100grams and I sleep a lot better usually 7 hours and 8 hours on days I lift. I also have been doing heavy deadlifts, squats, dips. I lift about 3-5 times a week depending which muscles are sore, for about 45-65 minutes, but that has stayed the same. Recently I started doing HIIT cardio 1-2 times a week to tone even more. I never juiced or took prohormones, not even creatine the only thing I’ve started taking lately is NOX2. I got past my plateau and I gained approximately 20lbs in a year and lowered my bodyfat from like 14-15% to about 10%, this is just an estimation, but my 6 pack is pretty clear, as well as the obliques. I cut down my NOX2 from 3pills twice a day to 2 twice a day, I had way too much energy and stamina taking 3 and I needed to do something physical during the day besides lifting, unfortunately I work behind a computer :mad:
BTW, I’m 24 5”11 about 180lb and mostly ectomorph and some meso and still growing, hoping to reach 200lb with <9%bf

Here are the result from a few days ago
514 total ng/dl ……….range 260-1000
135 free pg/ml ……… range 50-210
DHEA 628 …………..range 180-1250
Total cholesterol - 111…… range <200

Are there any other important things to look

Let me know what you guys think

Your free test is through the roof. Usually only 5-7% of your total is free. You are at 25%. If that is a correct number you are in great shape! Your Cholesterol is excellent and your total is right on for a 24 year old.

thanks for the feedback :)
My total and free testosterone are actually in balance, free test falls on the high side of normal range at 2.6% of total, normal range is 1.0-2.7.
I guess the way the measure those 2 doesn't really make sense to me, they measure total test in ng/dl which stands for nanograms per decilitre and free test is measured in pg/ml which stands for picograms per millilitre. I'm sure there is a perfectly logical explanation for this, but I just don't know what the hell it is :confused:

Top Bottom