Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IP 50mg Dbol pics, legit or not?

Why can't I view the pic? Has it been removed? I'd like to check what 50MG IP DBols look like - and what 50MG IP Winnies look like - thanks guys.

newpump said:
Why can't I view the pic? Has it been removed? I'd like to check what 50MG IP DBols look like - and what 50MG IP Winnies look like - thanks guys.

IP Dbol is orange, IP winny is blue, IP drol is white. they look the exact same.

The orange ones messed with my heart, made it beat super hard. Maybe its cause of the extreme weight I gained, but overall I didnt like them.

wnaskor said:
The orange ones messed with my heart, made it beat super hard. Maybe its cause of the extreme weight I gained, but overall I didnt like them.
that was because of high blood pressure. a side effect of rapid weight increaase with water retention. if you would have curbed the water retention the BP would have probably been more managable

I have to IP D-Bol you are talking about. Would like to know how your cycle lookes. ex. how many you are planning to take a day.

Otis Hurtz said:
I have to IP D-Bol you are talking about. Would like to know how your cycle lookes. ex. how many you are planning to take a day.

If they are 50mg then you dont really need more than one a day.

Top Bottom